Get on board the world’s fastest growing job market
Salesforce is the world’s #1 customer relationship management (CRM) platform. Over 150,000 companies, of all sizes, are growing with Salesforce. As businesses embrace digital transformation, the demand for Salesforce Analysts across the globe is also growing rapidly.
The FDM Salesforce Analyst Graduate Programme can give you a competitive edge that leads to unlimited opportunities. FDM’s training is developed in partnership with Salesforce to give you the technical expertise and job-ready skills to launch your exciting career as a Salesforce Analyst – no matter what your degree.
What does the training cover?
You’ll receive foundation training on the full software development lifecycle, within the context of Salesforce.
- Salesforce core platform and data modelling
- Reports and Dashboard
- Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Security and Data Access
- Process Automation
Upon successful completion of training, you will become a Salesforce Certified Administrator - a credential which will dramatically boost your CV in the eyes of employers.
What you’ll do as a Salesforce Analyst
After completing our Salesforce accredited training, you’ll start a two-year placement as an FDM Consultant with one or more of our industry-leading clients.
You’ll play a vital role in their team, helping guide and improve business processes and efficiency in Salesforce. You’ll obtain, document, and analyse requirements around business challenges to produce data-driven solutions.
Day to day responsibilities can include:
- Liaising with project managers, stakeholders, and end-users to determine CRM needs
- Developing, defining, and driving Salesforce implementation
- Measure, test, and report on project development progress
What requirements do we look for in a candidate?
The key requirement of a great Salesforce Analyst is a passion for technology. The qualities and credentials of a successful applicant include:
- Educated to degree level (minimum of 2:2 predicted)
- Excellent communicators, with an ability to build relationships
- Ambitious, with a drive to succeed
- Good decision-makers within fast-paced environments, with strong analytical skills
- Willing to commit to the full 2-year graduate careers programme
Benefits of choosing FDM
- A chance to work for some of the most prestigious companies in the world
- Award-winning, industry-recognised paid training
- Opportunity to earn professional certifications to boost your career path
- Continuous career support and upskilling from FDM
- Comprehensive and competitive benefits package
- Access to a network of mentors and like-minded individuals
FDM: Agents of Opportunity
FDM is the pioneer and market leader in the recruit, train and deploy industry specialising in the technology sector. Our purpose is to create and inspire exciting careers that shape our digital future.
We want to make sure that the opportunity for a career in tech is made available to as wide an audience as possible. And we’re committed to your success, providing you with support and guidance every step of your journey with us.
With centres across Europe, North America and APAC, FDM has shown exponential growth throughout the years, firmly establishing itself as an award-winning FTSE 250 employer.
Find out more about us, follow us on social media #FDMcareers.
FDM Group is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications that reflect the diversity of our wider community.
FDM Group is an award-winning company and the market leader in the Recruit, Train and Deploy industry.
FDM Group Interview Reviews
16 January 2021
07 July 2020
27 December 2018
The phone interview took 15 minutes asking questions such as why you want to work in the IT industry; what attracts you to FDM group; and general questions to gain a quick...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :management jobs leeds management jobs london salesforce analyst fdm
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Business Development Representative - Full Training
28000 to 32000
Graduate Programmes - EY
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Graduate Banking Services - London
Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train - Nationwide
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
Service Analyst - TPP
Business Analyst Graduate Programme – Aug 2022
£24500 after training
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide