Sales Territory Manager
Company: DJO Global
Job Title: Sales Territory Manager
Salary: £25k basic salary + £10k OTE
Sector: Healthcare/Medical Devices
As a leading distributor of premier quality medical devices, DJO Global is amongst the largest companies of its kind globally. Founded originally in California in 1978, DJO Global has continued to evolve and innovate within the ever-changing healthcare sector.
43 years later, they are now a multi-award winning company that caters to a wide variety of established clients across the globe through their 6,000+ network of employees that are all aligned in their focus on 'the continuum of care'.
DJO Global are now looking for ambitious and motivated graduates to join their team of Territory Sales Managers and help enhance their presence in a variety of UK territories further!
Sales Territory Manager Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £25,000
- Y1 OTE of £35,000
- Company car
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential
- Full bespoke training and support
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Company holiday incentives!
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Pension contributions
- Medical health Insurance
Sales Territory Manager Role:
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of DJO Global, their offering and the market they operate within, in order to have detailed and valuable conversations with clients
- Strategically identify new opportunities within both new and existing portfolio of clients and develop rapport with prospects
- Ensure that customers are made fully aware of the suite of market-leading products the company offers and from that identify opportunities to cross-sell/ upsell where appropriate
- Develop relationships and support your customers by keeping in touch via a variety of channels including phone calls, emails and meetings (both face-to-face and virtual)
- Maintain current knowledge of market trends, industry developments and competitor activity in order to best educate your customers
- Manage and maintain the company CRM system, ensuring all sales activity and client information is recorded accurately and efficiently
Sales Territory Manager Requirements:
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Resilient, driven and comfortable working in a target driven environment
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
- Team player, with the ability to work autonomously
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales territory manager pareto law
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Recruitment Consultant Graduate - Birmingham & Manchester
West Midlands, North West, Birmingham, Manchester
Graduate Business Development Manager
£26K Base, OTE £40K
Celsius Graduate Recruitment
North West, Crewe, Macclesfield, Bollington, Altrincham
Programmatic Account Executive
Business Development Executive
Data Management Analyst
Business Development Executive