Sales Support Executive - London
- £22000.00 to £25000.00 per annum + OTE + bonus
- 31st March 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Sales Support Executive
City of London
£22,000 - £25,000 + commission and a discretionary bonus!
Are you looking for your next exciting career step as a Sales Support Executive within a growing company based in Central London?
This specialist financial news and media company provide B2B solutions for wealth managers and private asset managers in the form of subscriptions to their information, events as well as a directory. They are now looking for a Sales Support Executive to support the Sales Managers to ensure the sales pipeline remains strong. They have a friendly working culture, great progression opportunities and offices based conveniently in the heart of Central London.
- As a Sales Support Executive you will be conducting lead generation to find potential leads.
- You will also be sending out marketing emails to update prospective clients on new products.
- You will liaise with client and potential clients with the aim of booking in meetings with senior managers for them to close deals.
- Part of the role will involve proposal writing to come up with attractive opportunities to help win new business.
- You will also be responsible for diary management and supporting the wider sales team.
- Previous office experience will allow you to hit the ground running in this position
- Being organised and persistent with the proven ability to generate leads through a range of tools and using your own initiative will help you to identify potential new business opportunities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that can be demonstrated within a sales environment will allow you to build rapport quickly with existing and potential clients
- Being fully IT literate and technically able with previous experience of Salesforce would be advantageous
- Adaptability will help you to adjust to the varied nature of the role
If this sounds like your next opportunity then click the apply button now!
Sign up for job alerts - its free