Sales Support Executive
- £20000.00 to £25000.00 per annum depending on experience
- 23rd September 2020
- Start date:
Are you a mortgage broker, pension administrator, asset manager or something similar in finance and want something different? Read on!
This organisation is recognised as a market leader in their field and they are obsessed with their primary vision; to make the complicated and complex field of consumer finance digestible to their audience and they are looking for their next Sales Support Executive to continue to make that happen. Running multiple events per year and offering guidance and support to millions, their faithful and invested audience has been with them since their inception and continues to grow year on year. Led by a committed and dedicated management team, this is a business which has their finger on the pulse of their market and never misses the opportunity to alter their business strategy to cope with the demands of an ever-changing industry. If you are looking for s Sales support position with a trusted and renowned brand, this is the role you've been looking for!
* The Sales Support Executive will primarily assist the Business Development team with the creation of sales decks, presentations and client reports
*This role will contain a significant research element. The successful candidate will be tasked with gathering market information for a variety of projects and initiatives
* This will at times be a client-facing position so researching your clients and understanding their business will be key in contributing to these meetings
* Working to support the Marketing and Events team to drive audience engagement and enthusiasm for the brand and their services
* Your passion for the financial industry will be apparent - you must be enthusiastic about the market and be able to demonstrate this knowledge to internal and external stakeholders
* 6-12 month's experience working in the financial industry. This could be as a mortgage broker, consumer or retail banking or something similar
* Outstanding communications skills - this candidate will have the experience of delivering complex financial information to non-financially literate stakeholders
* A degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance or Management means you'll be able to grasp market information from day one
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please click 'Apply Now'!
Senior Talent Consultant
We Are Aspire Limited
Aspire, formerly The Graduate Recruitment Company, were established in 1993 and are the UK’s leading recruiter of graduates, specialising in the media and marketing communications industry.
Sign up for job alerts - its free