Sales Support Executive
- £24000.00 to £27000.00 per annum + benefits
- 30th May 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Sales Support Executive
£24,000 - £27,000
Are you looking for your next exciting career step as a Sales Support Executive within a growing company based in Central London? This could be the role for you!
Based in Central London, this successful media company operate a well-established financial news information platform helping clients to stay informed about the latest updates within the fintech world. Not only do they write well-renowned fintech reports that businesses subscribe too, but they also organise successful industry events and webinars that are hosted all over the world. The information they provide assists decision-makers in businesses to ensure they are making informed business decisions and helps to give these companies a competitive advantage. With a vibrant work culture, impressive progression opportunities and collaborative working environment, you will become part of their expanding team. As a Sales Support Executive, you will assist the Business Development Manager in generating new business by identifying prospective leads, manage company correspondence and provide administrative support. In return you will be given hands on training and a supportive working environment.
- Identify prospective leads through researching existing accounts within the CRM database
- Setting up and coordinates sales meetings and appointments for the Business Development Manager
- Preparing reports and packs for pre and post sales
- Maintain sales proposals and sales order processing
- Update and maintain the CRM database ensuring all information is correct and up-to-date
- Manage company correspondence with current and potential clients
- Provide administrative support for Sales team as well as assistance during business conferences and events
- Handle incoming switchboard calls to resolve any queries
- Previous experience working within an administrative field in a commercial environment with experience speaking to clients via phone and email will allow you to hit the ground running in this position
- Being organised and persistent with the proven ability to generate leads through a range of tools and using your own initiative will help you to identify potential new business opportunities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that can be demonstrated within a sales environment will allow you to build rapport quickly with existing and potential clients
- Being fully IT literate and technically able with previous experience of Salesforce would be advantageous
- Adaptability will help you to adjust to the varied nature of the role
- Strong organisational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment with experience managing diaries will allow you to handle your varied responsibilities
If this prospect sounds like the right opportunity for you then click the apply button now!
Aspire, formerly The Graduate Recruitment Company, were established in 1993 and are the UK’s leading recruiter of graduates, specialising in the media and marketing communications industry.
Sign up for job alerts - its free