Sales Support Co-Ordinator
Sales, Marketing and Service Department - Sales Support Co-Ordinator - £24,000 a great first job at an award winning FinTech
We are working with the leading independent investment wrap platform in the UK. Established in 2000, they have over £50 billion of funds under direction (as at June 2021) on behalf of over 6,400 advisers and 205,000 investor clients.
They are now a company of nearly 500 employees based in the City of London near Bank.
They are looking for self-motived, energetic, enthusiastic and astute Graduates to join their Sales, Marketing and Service Development team.
- Carrying out the day to day functions of the Sales Support team. This includes administrative duties, data processing and supporting the field based Sales team as and when required.
- Foster and strengthen relationships with our existing advisers and their staff by answering queries as they arise in a polite, timely and helpful manner.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Setting up new adviser firms, advisers, secondary users, discretionary investment managers and remote data service companies on our back office system.
- Creating new passwords and sending out password letters to advisers and their investors.
- Processing and reconciling Adviser Charging payments and statements. This includes dealing with the negative adviser charge report.
- Dealing with literature requests from advisers and their staff.
- Dealing with letters of authority in relation to investors moving between adviser firms.
- Adding adviser firm logos and contact details to TOL and providing URL links.
- Creating and sending out ‘Visiting adviser’ codes.
- Assisting in hosting occasional adviser/sales meetings at head office.
- Keeping adviser’s information up to date, including change of address, bank details and company names.
- Supporting advisers and investors with changes to their accounts such as client ownership, adviser firm mergers, ‘no longer authorised’ and legal entity changes. This includes takeover and acquisitions.
- Assisting the Corporate Events Manager with the coordination of the regional adviser events, conferences and award ceremonies.
- Completing any other ad hoc duties as required within the team.
- Assisting Adviser and Sales Support Specialists with basic online queries.
However, you are required to have a strong Degree together with a genuine interest in the UK Financial Services Industry. .
A strong work ethic and attitude is essential – you should have
excellent attention to detail, high level of accuracy, quick learner,
growth mindset and enthusiastic with a genuine interest in the financial
Please do contact Charlotte via the apply button below to apply.
Butterfield Davies is an independent recruitment agency with specialist expertise in both interim and permanent recruitment and across all sectors, Private Practice, In House, Central Government, alternative legal market and Fintech.
With an impressive combination of 40+ years’ experience in every discipline of law, risk and compliance, digital transformation & change and IT departments, Butterfield Davies have finessed our vast wealth of knowledge, skill and know how into achieving something unique. Simplicity is our approach: we put people first.
We love what we do and we really care about our clients and candidates. We want to make a difference and be different and thrive on helping and mentoring people to achieve their full potential.
We have strong ethics, values and a genuine passion of what we do. With unrivalled experience, Butterfield Davies consistently deliver and identify the best talent for the job. We are invested in the future by building a progressive, diverse, inclusive and fairer work community.
We can assist you on both a flexible and permanent basis. It’s not just recruitment, it’s partnership and consultancy. For the long term.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :management jobs london marketing jobs london finance jobs london sales jobs london sales support ordinator butterfield davies
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Client Operations Administrator
Business Graduate Programme - Lloyd's
Client and Money Asset Administrators
Sponsored Retail Customers and Products Graduate Scheme
7Lloyds Banking Group
South West, London, Wales, North West, Yorkshire, Bristol, Cardiff, Chester, Halifax, Leeds, Cheadle, Cheadle Hulme
Commercial Banking Graduate Scheme
7Lloyds Banking Group
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Consulting Graduate Scheme - Summer 2021
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland