|Salary:||£21,000 to £25,000 plus benefits plus Bonus|
|Sectors:||Customer Service, Retail, Sales, Recruitment|
At graduate-jobs.com we aren't looking for the next big gimmick we understand what our clients want and provide a service that ensures that our customers receive the best return on their investment. We aren't about ego driven site stats, but care about the results that are achieved and the roles that our registered candidates are filling.
We believe in the success of our websites and there is a growing client base that are very happy to vouch for the results achieved and service received.
Due to the success of our products and a growing portfolio of clients we are looking to add a Sales Support Administrator to assist our successful team of Business Development Managers.
Overall Purpose of Role
To have an integral role in the successful execution of client campaigns and to ensure that every piece of inventory is scheduled and utilised to the highest of standards. This will require you to be well organised and proactive as well as be able to respond to urgent changes immediately whilst maintaining an informal but professional approach. You will be a vital part of a process that ensures that clients receive the fantastic service that they will have come to expect from graduate-jobs.com.
What we are looking for?
• Demonstrable track record in an administration environment (Ideally in a sales or recruitment setting)
• Strong time management skills
• Excellent written and oral communication
• Ability to think, plan and organise for the short, medium and long term
• Highly personable and professional
• Deliver quality and apply pedantic attention to detail
• Evidence of the ability to build relationships at all levels
• Be able to work independently within a small team
• Be able to make a significant contribution to the success of the company
• Be the primary handover point from the Business Development Manager (BDM) to upload campaigns to our Campaign Management Tool (CMT)
• Be responsible for obtaining the content and publishing it to the site
• Work closely with the client to agree significant dates for elements which require scheduling
• Edit campaigns in real time when amends are required by clients
• Form positive relationships with clients to ensure you understand their specific requirements
• Attend graduate and fresher's fairs when required
For more information or to apply send your details (including a CV) where a great application will get our immediate attention.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Competitive base salary salary review London ASAP
£22,000 to £25,000 (OTE £60,000 Y1) London, Manchester, Nationwide, Birmingham ASAP
£21,000 to 25,000 Base Salary (OTE 60k) plus OTE London, Bristol, Leeds, Manchester, Nationwide ASAP
£22,000 to £26,000 (OTE £60,000 Y1) plus OTE London, Bristol, Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham ASAP
23k basic & bonsus/commission (60k OTE) plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London ASAP
£24k basic + £6k 1st year OTE! London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London 3-Jul-2017
£32,500 +£5,000 welcome bonus plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide Ongoing
Competitive plus benefits London
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide Various
£22,000 Basic Salary with a £45,000 OTE plus OTE London, Bristol, Manchester, Birmingham, Reading ASAP
21k Basic 40k OTE negotiable plus benefits plus OTE salary review London ASAP
£20K to £22K starting OTE 1st year £30k plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus Liverpool, North West, Carlisle, Chester, Manchester, Warrington ASAP
£21k to £23k (OTE 1st Year £35k+) negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses salary review London ASAP
£20,000 + Bonus (1st Year OTE £30k) plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses salary review London 1-Jun-2017
£20,000 plus benefits plus Bonus London ASAP