|Salary:||£21,000 to £25,000 plus benefits plus Bonus|
|Sectors:||Customer Service, Retail, Sales, Recruitment|
At graduate-jobs.com we aren’t looking for the next big gimmick we understand what our clients want and provide a service that ensures that our customers receive the best return on their investment. We aren’t about ego driven site stats, but care about the results that are achieved and the roles that our registered candidates are filling.
We believe in the success of our websites and there is a growing client base that are very happy to vouch for the results achieved and service received.
Due to the success of our products and a growing portfolio of clients we are looking to add a Sales Support Administrator to assist our successful team of Business Development Managers.
Overall Purpose of Role
To have an integral role in the successful execution of client campaigns and to ensure that every piece of inventory is scheduled and utilised to the highest of standards. This will require you to be well organised and proactive as well as be able to respond to urgent changes immediately whilst maintaining an informal but professional approach. You will be a vital part of a process that ensures that clients receive the fantastic service that they will have come to expect from graduate-jobs.com.
What we are looking for?
- Demonstrable track record in an administration environment (Ideally in a sales or recruitment setting)
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to think, plan and organise for the short, medium and long term
- Highly personable and professional
- Deliver quality and apply pedantic attention to detail
- Evidence of the ability to build relationships at all levels
- Be able to work independently within a small team
- Be able to make a significant contribution to the success of the company
- Be the primary handover point from the Business Development Manager (BDM) to upload campaigns to our Campaign Management Tool (CMT)
- Be responsible for obtaining the content and publishing it to the site
- Work closely with the client to agree significant dates for elements which require scheduling
- Edit campaigns in real time when amends are required by clients
- Form positive relationships with clients to ensure you understand their specific requirements
- Attend graduate and fresher's fairs when required
For more information or to apply send your details (including a CV) where a great application will get our immediate attention.
We look forward to hearing from you!
£19,305 to £19,851 South East ASAP
£20,000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£21,000 basic plus uncapped commission negotiable plus benefits plus Bonus plus expenses London ASAP
£20 to 25K OTE £35 to 50,000 negotiable plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses London, Central ASAP
£20 to 25K OTE £35 to 50,000 negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses salary review London, Central ASAP
£24,000 basic salary with £50,000+ OTE negotiable depending on experience plus OTE London ASAP
£22,000 basic plus uncapped commission negotiable plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£22,000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London Ongoing
Competitive International (Europe), India, United States, China, Birmingham 1-Sep-2017
£30,490 rising to £32,963 after 1 year plus benefits London ASAP
£26,000 (plus £2,000 welcome bonus) plus benefits South East ASAP
£25,440 plus benefits Manchester Various
£19k London ASAP
£25000 per annum plus benefits South East 31-Oct-2016
£20000 per annum plus benefits North West 29-Oct-2016
£20,000 to £50,000 plus OTE London, Manchester, Nationwide, Birmingham, Reading ASAP
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus West Midlands, Wolverhampton, Stourbridge, Wollaston Ongoing
£23,700 plus benefits West Midlands 2-Jan-2017
£18000 to £20000 per annum plus OTE Central 31-Oct-2016