|Salary:||£18,000 to £20,000 DoE depending on experience|
|Location:||London, Central London|
|Sectors:||Customer Service, Sales, Media, Research & Analysis|
Sales Support Administrator, 6 months FTC
Based in the heart of lively Notting Hill, we are an award winning global provider of legal content and information services. We create essential and unique information for our subscribers, who are drawn from over 100 countries around the world, via our global brands. With a strong platform for international growth, and a reputation for creating outstanding content, we can offer individuals an intellectually stimulating work environment that puts global legal issues at the heart of our business.
We are looking for focused and hard-working individuals to support our business development team and be a liaison between our production team and contributors. You will have excellent attention to detail, can work well independently and communicate effectively with the team, and high level of organisation.
What you would be doing:
- Manage and coordinate all book print runs and distributions to facilitate a smooth and timely delivery of titles
- Support the immediate data team with projects/tasks as specified
- Process contracts and input data onto the CRM/Database system with precision and perfect accuracy
- Establish yourself as a go-to person, responding to all internal & external queries as they arise
- Liaising with our internal production and accounts departments, problem solving where necessary
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of a 2:1 degree from a leading university
- An exceptional standard of attention to detail
- Ability to work to multiple deadlines
- Able to multi-task and manage own workload
- Competent PC skills (Word, Access, PowerPoint and Excel)
- A fast learner
- Excellent written skills
- Diligent fact-checker
In return we can offer you a rewarding career with personal and professional development in addition to a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package that includes 25 days holiday, private healthcare, Cycle to Work scheme, season ticket loan and gym membership.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter explaining why you are suitable for this role via the link below. We look forward to receiving your application.
We support a diverse workforce and inclusive workplace, and welcome applications from different backgrounds.
Sign up for job alerts - its free
Competitive plus benefits London ASAP
£20,000 – 23,000, DoE London, Central London Ongoing
£23 to £28K (inclusive of commission) depending on experience plus benefits London, Central London Ongoing
up to £25,000, DoE + benefits plus benefits London, Central London ASAP
£25000 to £40000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme London ASAP
Up to £28000 per annum plus benefits plus Bonus London 6-Sep-2018
Up to £30000 per annum plus benefits plus Bonus London ASAP
Competitive London, Central London ASAP
£21000.00 to £25000.00 per annum plus OTE London ASAP