Sales Placement - RB
- South East, Slough
- Apply by:
- 26th January 2019
- Start date:
A fantastic opportunity is available for a driven, analytical graduate to join our UK Sales team based in Slough, United Kingdom.
About the role
To support the National Account teams to drive Net Revenue and Market Share in all categories across the account portfolio. Key priorities will be to input, maintain, and analyse sales data in order to provide insight for the National Account Team, commercial reporting, maintenance of Sales systems, and management and coordination of sales processes.
The focus of the role should be to provide insight and recommendation for positive change, not simply data analytics.
• Maintain Accelerate (or equivalent) system integrity for given account team
• Assist National Account Manager’s (NAM’s) in data entry, maintenance and accuracy
• Assist NAM’s in fact gathering and follow up admin resulting from customer claims relating to Accelerate Entries
• Facilitate better administration and customer relationship building
• Execute data quality checks – e.g. timeliness of approvals, inactive SKU’s, attachments, variances between supply and financial phasing (weekly and monthly)
• Assessment of baseline accuracy versus existing baseline and model baselines- i.e. TPO. Make amendments when necessary based on listings and distribution changes.
• Updating of “actuals” within scan promotions from EPoS sources (Nielsen)
• Ensure all details from promotion proposal form are entered accurately into Siebel (weekly)
• Follow up with DI function on key issues with any data feeds and/or discrepancies
• Ensure Supply phasing of promotions matches financial phasing using the monthly allocation in accelerate
Creation of promotions, and amendments ensuring all data entered
• Correct Tactics & mechanics
• Volume is phased, correctly
• Objective field entered
• Distribution field entered
• Attachments present – latest iterations.
• Correct in-store and shipment dates
• Raising admin detail for invalid customer claims
• Follow up and fact gathering for specific task – e.g. open liabilities
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
RB is different: ‘good enough’ isn’t good enough here.
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
Sign up for job alerts - its free