Sales Operations Manager
Do you want to have an impactful role in an operational management capacity?
A multinational market-leading online advertising platform have expanded hugely over the past 2 years and are now looking for a Sales Operations Manager to manage a team of 8! They have impressive, modern offices located in South West London, with amazing perks such as monthly massages and free vending machines! They have invested in their platform to make sure that they continually stay ahead of their competition. This role is pivotal to the success of the sales operations division and could be the role you've been looking for! If you are looking to join a growing, supportive company with a vibrant friendly and success-driven culture, read on!
- Manage and support a team of 7 direct reports to ensure that the operational team runs smoothly, from onboarding, to complaints and ensuring that all elements of a contract are correct
- Act as a point of escalation for this pacey team and ensure that next steps are taken accordingly, and that all SLA's are met
- Manage the performance of the sales operations team to ensure that they are constantly overachieving on their deliverables
- Work with systems to ensure that they are up to date and being used impactfully so that the business can run smoothly
- Work with a variety of internal stakeholders to ensure that all elements of sales operations run smoothly
- Your previous experience in an operational management role will ensure that you hit the ground running and support your team to be successful in this thriving media company
- Being extremely adept at multitasking and working at a fast pace will help you in managing your varied workload
- Having excellent communication skills and strong rapport building ability will help you to manage the variety of internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Your commercial awareness and solution - orientated approach will ensure that you are best placed to manage this team
If the chance to work for one of the world's best-known media companies appeals to you, hit "apply now"
We Are Aspire Limited
Aspire, formerly The Graduate Recruitment Company, were established in 1993 and are the UK’s leading recruiter of graduates, specialising in the media and marketing communications industry.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london sales operations manager customer advertising centre media lead aspire limited
People who applied for this job also applied for:
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
£28000.00 to £34000.00 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited
5Spencer Ogden Ltd
South East, London
£45,000 to £50,000 + sign on bonus
Competitive starting annual salary
South West, London, West Midlands, North West, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Belfast, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, Manchester
3Lloyds Banking Group