Sales & Operations Executive
Graduate Launch was created to enable graduates to find their perfect first position in the commercial world, in a far more effective, timely and enjoyable way than has ever been possible before.
Our founders have combined their 20+ years of industry knowledge with Artificial Intelligence, to create a platform that matches up what companies are looking for with the credentials and preferences of graduates seeking a job.
We are passionate about making the job hunt process as smooth as possible for the graduates who use our platform, and to also vastly improve the hiring process for companies looking to hire graduates.
For many years, the two most common ways that companies have recruited graduates are posting job adverts on job boards and recruitment agencies. The applications received through adverts are often not in line with what companies are looking for, causing frustration and much time to be wasted. Recruitment agencies are expensive and don't allow as much direct exposure in the market or personal interaction between the graduates and hiring managers. Our platform has solved all of these issues, to give companies the ultimate graduate recruitment tool.
Founded by graduates, for graduates, Graduate Launch is on a mission to revolutionise the graduate recruitment process.
As a Sales & Operations Executive, you will be focused on identifying companies who would benefit by using the platform, speaking with them, encouraging them to sign up and successfully onboarding them onto the platform.
You will also be responsible for nurturing the relationships we have with our active clients, ensuring they achieve everything they had hoped to by using our platform.
This position will also involve giving consultative advice to the companies using our service, helping them with the graduate hiring plans and advising them on how they can most benefit from our platform.
To be suitable for this position, you will need to have the following:
- Excellent interpersonal skills - the ability to build rapport with everyone you speak with to forge long lasting relationships
- Drive & Passion - you will be the driving force of the business, we need people who are excited by our version and would love to disrupt the market
- Strong communication skills - this position will involve frequent interaction with people on the phone and through emails
- Entrepreneurialism - we always encourage people to push the boundaries of what is possible and explore new ways of doing things, to ensure continuous process improvement and the best possible service for our customers
- Competitive base salary
- Uncapped commission
- 24 days holiday
- Pension plan
- Fun working environment in the City of London
- Frequent work incentives
- Annual company holiday (Ibiza, Barcelona, Prague & Budapest are on the shortlist!)
- Free coffee, tea, biscuits, wine, beer, cider and prosecco in the office
IT Graduate Recruitment
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london sales operations executive graduate recruitment
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Business Analysts/Consultants
£25,000 to £28,000
London, Paddington, Bayswater
Business Development Representative
Salary: £30,000 basic + £10,000 commission
NEW Two Year Rotational Programme - Up to £80k
£25,000 + free accommodation, subsidised meals and laundry
East Midlands, Shirebrook
Graduate Marketing Executive
£27,000 + Benefits Phone + Laptop + International Travel
London, International, International (Europe)
2022 Consulting Graduate Programmes - KPMG
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Business Sales Executive