|Salary:||£18K to £21K per annum|
|Location:||East Midlands, Nationwide, Derby|
Wet Room Materials is a luxury Wet Room Company selling exclusive products to a target audience of Architects, Interior Designers and Developers primarily in the London market. Due to expansion of product offering and accelerated grow, we are now looking to recruit a Sales and Marketing Assistant to join our expanding enthusiastic team.
If you’re a confident individual that can use your own initiative then this could be the role for you!
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level and have studied business and/or marketing. Due to the nature of our industry, you must require strong organisational skills and have a good eye for detail. Full training will be provided.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to progress within the company and aim to become an external Business Development Manager.
This role is a great start for anyone looking to build a fruitful career in Sales and Marketing.
Day to Day Activities
• Contacting potential new clients for upcoming business partnerships.
• Organising meetings with new and existing clients for the Sales Team.
• Work hand in hand with our Digital Marketing Agency.
• Dealing with ongoing customer queries.
• Operating a predefined custom record management program. This requires updating client data, setting up tasks and activities, managing the sales team diary and generating sales activity reports.
• Miscellaneous Administration Duties
Long Term Activities
• Assist in the market research / sales of new and existing products
• Train to become an external Business Development Manager
Starting Salary: £18K - £21K per annum
Start Date: October 2017
Please send your CV and covering Letter to: Jane Sharp, Director of
Sales to apply via the apply button below!
Salary £23,000 + 10% Bonus South East, Marlow ASAP
£20000 to £23000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
Salary £23,000 + 10% Bonus + Company Vehicle London, Nationwide ASAP
£26000 to £35000 per annum plus OTE London 5-Mar-2018
£22000 to £30000 per annum plus OTE London 26-Mar-2018