Sales Manager USA
- £20000.00 to £260000.00 per annum + OTE + bonus
- Apply by:
- 9th April 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Sales Executive
£20-25K basic + commission - £32K OTE
If you have sales experience and are interested in unique gifts and something different, this is the role for you!
This business has an outstanding name in the gifts space and are known as a place where you can buy something for a loved one that you wouldn't find anywhere else. This brand has been around for 15 years and have a wide selection of products unique to their business. Working with both multi-national and independent retailers as well as selling their products online, this business has really embraced all the ways to get their goods into the hands of audiences. The successful candidate can expect to be working with a bright and engaged bunch of specialists. This role is specifically selling into the U.S. market. If this sounds exciting, get in touch immediately!
* Key Account Management - working closely with existing clients to spot upselling opportunities and drive further brand engagement
* New business sales - identifying new sales and business development opportunities to drive revenue
* Prospecting and researching new clients ensuring you have a constant pipeline of potential business
* Client services; once the sale has been made, working with the client to ensure that they get the best return on investment and building on the relationship to upsell products and services
* Being a degree educated candidate, you will be confident in conducting market research before pitching the client on products and services
* With clear commercial thinking you will be able to prioritise your time effectively to ensure that you are always working towards hitting targets
* Being target driven and money hungry means that you will constantly be looking for opportunities to drive revenue and earn outstanding commission
* Your natural confidence will make you an excellent negotiator and rapport builder - the old cliché is true; people buy from people!
* Your prior experience in B2B sales means that you will have an understanding of the sales process and will be able to set up a pipeline of potential deals
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please click 'Apply Now'!
Sign up for job alerts - its free