Sales Manager - London
- £25000.00 to £30000.00 per annum + OTE + bonus
- 7th November 2019
- Start date:
- October 2019
- Job type:
- Graduate job
£25,000-£30,000 + Commission
Are you a target driven individual looking to build on your existing B2B sales experience?
My client is one of London's leading event & publishing companies. They are looking for an experienced sales manager to work within the trade finance industry with their global clients. The Sales Manager will be responsible for maintaining the relationship with existing accounts and developing new relationships to ensure sales targets are met. The Sales Manager will benefit from a collaborative & supportive environment and excellent personal development.
- Developing new client relationships and managing existing accounts in order to increase revenue across the portfolio.
- Working towards weekly and monthly team targets ensuring the focus is on both activity and revenue to ensure you fulfil your sales potential and maximise your commission.
- Produce weekly and monthly pipeline reviews to ensure sales targets are met & exceeded
- Analyse and interpret usage stats to ensure high usage.
- Previous sales experience with a proven record of working towards & achieving sales targets
- Graduate calibre to ensure that you can comprehend and demonstrate complex ideas and solutions
- A demonstrable proactive, highly driven and resilient attitude will allow you to comfortably navigate through challenges faced within the role
- Strong communication, analytic and listening skills will enable you to successfully communicate with senior decision makers
- A confident, self-assured personality with a strong sense of integrity to ensure that you can take ownership and ultimate responsibility for your success
If this Sales Manager opportunity within a market leading events & publishing company, sounds like a perfect role for you, click the apply button NOW!
Sign up for job alerts - its free