Sales & Loyalty Representative
SSales & Loyalty Representative
£19,800 per annum, OTE £31,000
Company Benefits including access to Private medical and dental care, Perkbox, Cycle to work scheme
28 days Annual Leave + 8 (BH)
Monday - Friday, Core Hours. 37.5hrs pw.
The Role: Customer Service Sales and Loyalty Representative
As a Sales and Loyalty Representative, you will promote and sell our clients products and services with a focus on customer satisfaction. You will be responsible for working with our clients’ customers to ensure engagement, activation of services and retention of subscriptions with the aim of increasing customer loyalty and minimising attrition.
Our client offers a competitive commission scheme with regular incentives that run alongside Commercial activity.
Job Description: Customer Service, Sales & Loyalty representative
- Answering inbound Sales queues to convert to sales and subsequent activations of service subscriptions.
- Using a Live Chat function to promote and obtain sales.
- Working through Lead emails to proactively contact and convert to opportunities.
- Answering inbound Loyalty calls to retain existing customers.
- Proactively contacting customer Bill Fails or Low Usage customers to re-engage.
- Achieve and exceed sales & retention targets and KPIs.
- Identify and utilise all opportunities to upsell.
- Providing feedback to Management around barriers to conversion.
- Completing cancellations surveys to provide management with a deeper understanding as to why customers cancel.
- Must be an excellent communicator with the ability to build rapport quickly and easily with customers from all walks of life.
- Active listening skills are essential. Candidate must have very strong soft skills.
- Our client is looking for self-starting, fast-paced outgoing personalities with the ability and confidence to talk to their customers and leads without hesitation.
- The successful candidate should have experience in successfully retaining customers.
- Ability to turn barriers into opportunities and adapt quickly to verbal cues and buying signals.
- You must be positive, motivated and hardworking.
- Must work with integrity and empathy with great customer service and the drive for a world class NPS at the forefront of all communication.
- Graduate calibre candidate
If you feel you have the skillset required, please apply now!!
Delivering Retained, Contingent and RPO services for our partners across multiple verticals and sectors and experience levels from Graduate to Executive Search.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales loyalty representative commission benefits manchester anderson associates
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Business Development Executive
London £30,000 to £32,000 / Manchester £28,000 to £32,000
London, North West, Manchester
Commercial Banking Graduate Scheme
7Lloyds Banking Group
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
KPMG 2022 Consulting Graduate Programmes
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
£20,000 to £22,000
G&E Partners Limited
Graduate Sales Consultant
24000.00 to 40,000.00
Celsius Graduate Recruitment
South West, Wales, Bristol, Cardiff, Bath, Cirencester, Fairford, Chepstow, Sedbury
Clarion Housing Group Development Graduate Scheme
£26,000 to £30,000
London, North West, Croydon, Manchester