Job Title: Sales Graduate
Salary: £22k basic salary (rising to £24k after probation)
We're Daisy- one of the UK's largest independent providers of voice, connectivity, mobile, phone systems and cloud services. Working with more than 2,000 UK businesses across all sectors, shapes and sizes, Daisy is at the technological heart of the nation's critical infrastructure.
With our Daisy Unite initiative, we have a real focus on ESG in our strategy and our values around People, Planet & Partnerships- we are passionate about helping our customers build better technology, whilst also being environmentally conscious and building a better world.
We're now looking for a team of enthusiastic, hard-working graduates to join our Sales Graduate Scheme and help us to deliver on our ambitious growth plans!
Sales Graduate Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £22,000, rising to £24k after probation period
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential
- Fantastic training- you will have support from Day 1 from our Sales Training team and access to 1000s of courses and to 'Daisy University'
- Access to a fully funded Sales Apprenticeship programme with a recognised qualification at the end
- Team social events and lucrative incentive schemes
- 25 days' holiday, plus bank holidays and your birthday off- you can buy extra holiday too!
- Private healthcare scheme
- Volunteering days and career break options
- Access to an online discount platform, with savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- Flexible working options
Sales Graduate Role:
Over the course of the 9-10 month Sales Graduate Scheme you will be given the opportunity to work within multiple key departments, gaining invaluable knowledge and skills to support you in becoming a Telephone Account Manager (TAM).
- You will spend the first three months rotating between Daisy Experience Areas, Validation and Provisioning, Service Desk and Project Management
- The following six months will be spent in the Sales Foundations Areas, Business Support and Retentions, acting as fully fledged members of the respective teams!
- The scheme concludes with one month working closely with the TAM team in preparation for your arrival into your end role
Once you are a fully equipped TAM you will be responsible for identifying opportunities across Daisy's product portfolio within your own account base. You will develop key relationships across accounts and actively seek to understand client's business requirements.
Sales Graduate Requirements:
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable in a target driven environment, resilient
- Ability to prioritise workload to achieve customer satisfaction
- Self-motivated team player who is also able to work independently
- Knowledge of Microsoft business tools - Office package, Skype and Excel
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...