Sales Executive - UK Leading Online Platform
- £25000 to £28000 per annum depending on experience + benefits + OTE
- Apply by:
- 29th September 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Here at Syft, we are disrupting the world of traditional temporary recruitment. It's safe to say we've achieved a fair amount since starting out in 2015 - Syft is now the UK's leading online staffing platform with over 24,000+ vetted candidates onboard.
We believe temporary workers deserve to have more control of their employment, whether that's better pay, choosing shifts or flexibility. The temping industry generates $500 billion annual revenues, so we decided it was about time for a shape up.
It's a favourable time to join our journey - we have strong VC funding behind us (including the same guys who got Spotify off the ground) and currently engaged in rapid growth. Our internal team are now over 90 dedicated professionals across the UK - if you're enthusiastic, upbeat and career-driven like the rest of us then we want to hear from you!
We are growing our talented Sales Development Representative team in London - this a chance for you to make an immediate impact and bring on new partnerships for Syft.
- Call prospective clients to introduce Syft and pitch our platform
- Secure meetings for members of the sales team - creative ideas welcome!
- Track and record your progress with prospects
- Manage your time effectively and be proactive
- Communicate between sales, operations, marketing and other areas of the business to ensure success
- University Degree
- Ideally experience in a commercial/sales environment
- Flexible (there can be changes in a scale-up!)
- Proactive and always willing to learn
- Desire for long-term career opportunities
- Excellent communication and confidence
- £25,000 - £28,000 basic salary + a generous commission structure
- Benefits package including discounts of gym memberships and health insurance
- Social and collaborative environment
Sign up for job alerts - its free