Sales Executive - Subcriptions
- £25000.00 to £30000.00 per annum + OTE
- Apply by:
- 22nd December 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Senior Sales Executive
£25,000 - £30,000 + OTE
Want to join a digitally advanced and leading portfolio?
My client is currently one of the leading media owners and on its way to becoming the biggest and the best in the business! With a huge variety of well-known brands their reputation proceeds them. They live and breathe reward and recognition with their overall turnover of staff being extremely low. When people join they just don't want to leave. They have impressive portfolios made up long standing accounts and a very captive audience. With the opportunity to work with leading industry professionals and clients, this organisation is recruiting for an go-getting Sales Executive to take their next step in their career.
- The position doesn't pigeon hole you into one channel, it lets you cross across print, digital, social and ecommerce. Giving you the chance to build your skill set and give you exposure to all sectors of the business.
- Create and grow revenue with new and existing clients and agencies.
- This role involves a mix of new business and account management.
- All the while if you are creative and innovative they love this and will take anything you can bring to the table on board.
- They would like you to attend key industry events to help you develop your network and solidify existing relationships
- You must be organised and be able to manage an abundance of contacts with clients and agencies.
- At least 1 years' experience in Media Sales will allow you to hit the ground running either we previous contacts or with having a previous understanding/knowledge of selling advertising.
- Strong new business skill set will enable you to increase revenue at a faster rate
- Amazing relationships building is a necessity, someone that can not only build rapport but maintain relationships is key in this industry as it enables trust which in turn builds revenue
Please click 'apply now' if this sounds like your next role!
Sign up for job alerts - its free