Progressive Media Group is a collaboration of successful media companies. We provide controlled circulation magazines, reference websites, and business conferences and forums for top company executives and senior management.
We are currently looking to hire Sales Executive (Business Development) for NS Tech, an exciting B2B Tech website which specialises in Lead generation, branding and content creation for the technology market.
Successful candidates will have
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Technology background preferred.
• Ability to grasp new concepts/learn about new industry sectors quickly
• Good face to face presentation skills.
Job Responsibility and Tasks
• Ensure you have a thorough knowledge technology and the digital arena
• Ensure that you have a good knowledge of your competitors and their sales stories. Continually monitor all and canvass all competitors for new business
• Be aware of market trends, how they may affect the market and how we may act upon those implications
• Become a specialist within your sector and be able to regularly demonstrate market knowledge.
• Develop an understanding of the tech space and how it impacts your sector
• Develop a consultative sales approach to help develop new revenue streams and campaigns with new and existing clients
• Actively canvass for new business
• Achieve revenue targets
• Achieve required minimum call rate - 2.5 hrs per day
• Set up meetings 5 per week
• Ensure that advertiser bookings are correctly inputted to the system
• Always administer bookings promptly and correctly. Obtain signed orders from your clients complete with order numbers where supplied
• Ensure that any administration you are required to process is completed competently, accurately and on time
• Ensure that all client records on Salesforce are kept up to date with all relevant information
• Ensure that you do all that is required of you to help clear up any account queries. Take responsibility to 'check' new advertisers, get approval on all 'write offs' from your manager; however endeavour to minimize the amount of time you spend on such queries
• Keep customer records in a condition that can be understood by your colleagues - i.e. no cryptic codes
• Liaison with all other departments, production, editorial and other sales staff must be regular and clear. Keep them informed of any developments that may affect them
Why join NS Tech
• Competitive base salary + outstanding uncapped commission structure
• Fantastic career progression opportunities internally
• Large amounts of training and development around all aspects of consultative and solution-based sales, as well as an in depth understanding of the product and our value add to the market.
£20000 to £40000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£23,000 (OTE: £40,000+) negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus Bonus London, Central London ASAP
£20,000 to £23,000 + commission depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus North West, Manchester ASAP
£20,000 to £23,000 + commission depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London, Central London ASAP
£19,000 to £23,000 plus benefits plus OTE London, Central London, North West, Scotland, Manchester, Edinburgh Ongoing
£23,000 to £35,000 plus bonuses plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus salary review London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London 3-Jul-2017
Competitive Nationwide Ongoing
£27,000 plus benefits Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
Competitive plus benefits plus Bonus International (Europe), London 1-Sep-2017
Competitive plus benefits International (Europe), Nationwide Ongoing
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide Ongoing
£20,000 plus commission and incentives plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus Germany, London, United States ASAP
£25000 to 30000 per annum West Midlands 20-May-2017
£27000 to 29000 per annum plus share scheme London 6-Jun-2017
Competitive + Benefits + Bonus London ASAP
£40,000 to £45,000 plus benefits United Kingdom, Nationwide ASAP
£22k basic, OTE £28k depending on experience plus OTE London, Central London ASAP