Progressive Media Group is a collaboration of successful media companies. We provide controlled circulation magazines, reference websites, and business conferences and forums for top company executives and senior management.
We are currently looking to hire Sales Executive (Business Development) for NS Tech, an exciting B2B Tech website which specialises in Lead generation, branding and content creation for the technology market.
Successful candidates will have
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Technology background preferred.
• Ability to grasp new concepts/learn about new industry sectors quickly
• Good face to face presentation skills.
Job Responsibility and Tasks
• Ensure you have a thorough knowledge technology and the digital arena
• Ensure that you have a good knowledge of your competitors and their sales stories. Continually monitor all and canvass all competitors for new business
• Be aware of market trends, how they may affect the market and how we may act upon those implications
• Become a specialist within your sector and be able to regularly demonstrate market knowledge.
• Develop an understanding of the tech space and how it impacts your sector
• Develop a consultative sales approach to help develop new revenue streams and campaigns with new and existing clients
• Actively canvass for new business
• Achieve revenue targets
• Achieve required minimum call rate - 2.5 hrs per day
• Set up meetings 5 per week
• Ensure that advertiser bookings are correctly inputted to the system
• Always administer bookings promptly and correctly. Obtain signed orders from your clients complete with order numbers where supplied
• Ensure that any administration you are required to process is completed competently, accurately and on time
• Ensure that all client records on Salesforce are kept up to date with all relevant information
• Ensure that you do all that is required of you to help clear up any account queries. Take responsibility to 'check' new advertisers, get approval on all 'write offs' from your manager; however endeavour to minimize the amount of time you spend on such queries
• Keep customer records in a condition that can be understood by your colleagues - i.e. no cryptic codes
• Liaison with all other departments, production, editorial and other sales staff must be regular and clear. Keep them informed of any developments that may affect them
Why join NS Tech
• Competitive base salary + outstanding uncapped commission structure
• Fantastic career progression opportunities internally
• Large amounts of training and development around all aspects of consultative and solution-based sales, as well as an in depth understanding of the product and our value add to the market.
£21000 to £25000 per annum plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus Central ASAP
£20000 to £40000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme London ASAP
£20000 to £40000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£19000 to £22000 per annum depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus Central 20-Jun-2017
£20000 to £40000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
£22,000 Basic Salary with a £45,000 OTE plus OTE London, Central London, North West, Manchester ASAP
Competitive plus benefits International (Europe), Nationwide Ongoing
£18k to £20k + uncapped commission & benefits South East, South West, London, North West, Scotland, Yorkshire ASAP
£22,000 to 25,000 depending on experience plus benefits London ASAP
Circa £29,000 + benefits London 2-Oct-2017
£25,000 to £29,000 + benefits South East, Coventry, South West, London, East Midlands, Leicester, North West, Scotland, Manchester, Sunderland, Nationwide, Glasgow, Brighton, Bristol ASAP
£18k to £20k + uncapped commission & benefits North West, Manchester ASAP
£18000 to 30000 per annum Glasgow, Scotland 25-Jun-2017
Competitive London ASAP
£20K to £22K starting OTE 1st year £30k plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus Liverpool, North West, Carlisle, Chester, Manchester, Warrington ASAP
£22,000 – £24,000 OTE £40k plus stock options plus Bonus plus expenses salary review London, Central London ASAP
£20,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£20,000 (per annum) London ASAP