Sales Executive | Leading FMCG Brand | London
- £22000 to £28000 per annum + benefits + bonus
- Apply by:
- 23rd September 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Since discovering a gaping hole within the health foods sector, along with our passion for food and nutrition, we decided to fill this large void by creating a leading brand of healthy snacks. We wanted to create a health product that was genuinely healthy, without the added syrups and additives which most other so-called health foods contain. Since launching in 2009, our brand has delivered 375 million portions of fruit alone, which shows we are definitely making sure the country is consuming at least one of their 5-a-day! Our product is available in 18,000 outlets from Tesco's and Sainsburys to health-based stores for example Whole foods and Planet organic. From launching this rapidly growing brand, we have even had the opportunity to distribute our products globally, by starting to supply our snacks in 5 European countries as well!!
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing company and to put your entrepreneurial skills to the test. The role will give you the opportunity to be part of a brilliant close-knit team, get out and about learning key sales skills and be an ambassador for a brand and product you can be proud of. There is a huge amount of development to be had on the job given we are growing fast.
You will report into and work closely with the Sales Manager.
You will also have many responsibilities!
- You will be tasked with managing a territory in London and driving awareness, visibility and distribution of the brands
- Flexibility to your working days, you will be meeting and growing relationships with people from a variety of sectors, this can be from large retailers to cafés and independent stores
- As well as pitching and selling our brand/products, you will be making sure that our snacks look their best in stores, by developing close relationships with store managers in order to increase our rates of sale and distribution
- A large part of the role will be getting and staff members to engage with and love these two exciting and growing brands, identifying new opportunities and areas for further expansion.
As a sales executive, we want people who are…..
- Results-driven with a desire to succeed - you are a self-starter and don't wait to be asked
- Naturally positive and resilient - you aren't easily knocked down by obstacles. You thrive on a tough challenge
- Engaging and persuasive communicator - you love meeting new people, building rapport and winning them round
- Resourceful and creative - you use your creativity to overcome challenges and make impressive displays of our products. Where processes can be improved you come up with better ways of doing things.
- A team player - you share learnings with others, support your fellow team members and celebrate their wins with them too
- A brilliant brand ambassador for our product - you represent what we're all about with integrity and enthusiasm
Qualifications and Experience needed:
- Educated to degree level
- Experience working in a sales related role, with strong examples of personal wins
- 22-29k basic + competitive commission structure
- Travel, Zone 1-3 railcard
- Endless supply of goodies
Sign up for job alerts - its free