Sales Executive (Field Sales) - Lynton Lasers
Job title: Lynton Lasers, Sales Executive (Field Sales)
Location: Nottingham, East Midlands area
Salary: Basic salary of £25,000 with OTE of £40,000
Sector: Health Care
Firmly positioned within the competitive healthcare sector as the UKs leading manufacturer of cosmetic laser systems and aesthetic equipment, Lyton Lasers are an award-winning and highly regarded enterprise that cater to a wide array of clients within the medical, cosmetic and beauty industries.
Due to exceptional market and legislatively driven growth, Lynton Lasers are now looking to recruit dynamic and commercially-minded Graduates to join their team as Sales Executives.
As an indispensable name in the marketplace, and with a unparalleled package on offer that rewards hard work and passion, this role with Lynton Lasers presents a successful Graduate with a fantastic foundation upon which to build a long and fruitful career in sales - All our client asks if that you have the drive and determination needed to succeed!
Sales Executive package:
- Basic salary of £25,000
- OTE of £40,000
- Company car
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Healthcare packages
- Company holiday incentives
- Pension contributions
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- LinkedIn Premium Accounts
Sales Executive key responsibilities:
- Undertake extensive market research in order to identify new opportunities and establish new leads across your designated territory
- Communicate confidently to prospects through demonstrations and presentations regarding the value propositions of the company
- Create relationships and develop rapport with prospects - ensuring that you identify areas of concern and potential opportunities to negotiate on price, delivery and specifications
- Engage in line managerial duties which include continually evaluating market and customer information
- Attending trade exhibitions and customer workshops
What we're looking for:
- Received a First or 2:1 in your University Degree
- Full UK driver's licence
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Adaptable and malleable, willing to learn new skills and challenge yourself when needed
- A strong work ethic
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...