|Salary:||Up to £25000 per annum + benefits + OTE + Bonus + share scheme|
After a successful round of funding, we're searching for the best graduate sales talent to join our cutting-edge firm. This is the first step on the ladder that leads to Associate Director, Sales Director and beyond. This is a fast-paced sales role and it isn't easy but it is worth it. After extensive practical training, you'll have exposure to, and contact with, high-profile clients across banking, pharma, food, science, engineering and energy.
We ensure the social dynamic reflects the friendly yet hard-working office environment. We expect the best of our employees and in return, our graduates will earn a basic salary of £25k in their first year, expecting £50K (Year 1) inclusive of commission.
We offer real career opportunities in a fast-growing, friendly firm with an energetic and ambitious team. Our remuneration package is attractive and you will be rewarded on the basis of your personal performance, as well as on the basis of the firm's overall achievements.
We are looking for resourceful, bright and confident candidates with the following:
* Degree at grade 2:1 or above - we advise and work with the highest earning companies on the planet and so the intellectual ability understand how they operate is essential
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills - our clients are high-end, high-profile businesses who expect the best
* The ability to tailor your style to suit a particular opportunity - in other words, being adaptable and socially intelligent is a must
* The hunger to learn - this scheme is a mixture of work and education. One cannot work without the other
Main Responsibilities will include:
* Generating new business opportunities across the UK via creative methods, networking, emailing and cold calling
* Building relationships with C-level clients across the FTSE500
* Opportunity to approach new sectors on behalf of the firm
* Attending client meetings and closing opportunities
We appreciate that to get the best talent we have to offer an excellent package and fantastic long-term opportunities. This is why we offer a market-leading £25k base and generous commission package.
In addition, we offer excellent benefits following a successful probationary period such as gym membership discounts, Friday socials on the company and trips abroad.
£25000 to £26000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£30000 to £40000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
£25000 to £33000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme London ASAP
£25000 to £26000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits London ASAP
£25000 to £40000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£23000 to £25000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
Depending on Experience London ASAP
£22,000 to £25,000 plus OTE South East, South West, London, West Midlands, Central London, Bristol, Nationwide, Birmingham, Reading ASAP
£25k + £20k OTE Uncapped depending on experience plus OTE South East, Reading ASAP
£20k Basic Salary, £25k OTE + Bonus depending on experience plus OTE North West, Manchester ASAP