Every day, there are 65,000 attempts to hack SMEs, around 4,500 of which are successful!
There's a business in Leeds that has developed a piece of software that prevents these attacks from happening!
The global cyber security market is projected to grow from $165.78 billion in 2021 to $366.10 billion in 2028 - there's no better time to be getting into this sector!
Founded in 2014 this business started with a team of just 4 people and as it stands, they are a team of 55 people. They are on a massive growth spurt and are looking to increase their team by 30 people this year!
As a Business Development Executive your responsibilities will include prospecting new potential clients through a number of outreach methods such as cold calling, email, and LinkedIn.
You’ll speak with IT/technology leadership and heads of information security, with the view to arranging demos of the software or trials of the service.
Learning and developing about the cyber security sector whilst producing 15 client leads per month.
What do you need?
- Drive and determination - Sales isn’t easy. You'll be driven to build a successful career in Tech sales in a niche industry that is constantly upscaling.
- Desire to progress - The goal is to make your way to the senior sales team who earn around 55-90k OTE per year.
- Communication - It is important you have strong written and verbal communication skills as you will be conversing with senior heads of security/ information daily.
- Intelligence - Ideally evidenced through a university degree. If you did not go to university, that's completely fine - we would still like to hear from you if you have the required aptitude.
And what do you get in return?
- Holidays - 24 days holiday that increases the longer you stay in the business. You also have the opportunity to buy, sell and carry over any holidays you may have.
- Progression - An extensive and supportive training programme that has the view of promotion from SDR to Senior sales representative in the first 12 months.
- Earning Potential - Huge earning potential with the majority of SDRS hitting the 35-40k mark in their first year.
- Socials -Monthly company socials with one of the most recent being go-karting.
- Benefits - Access to Perkbox.
- Development - This business will further develop you into a hugely valuable and sought-after asset, as every SaaS organization is on the lookout for experienced sales consultants with the know-how to win new business.
- Flexibility - You’ll have the opportunity to sell a truly unique technology within an unsaturated market and booming industry, so you’ll have a huge amount of flexibility with managing/growing your target companies, and the freedom to find a style that works for you.
If you're a hardworking and driven individual who is looking to not only be successful but also inspired by the company you work for, then get in touch today as we are shortlisting for this opportunity now!
This Is Prime
Here at Prime we're on a mission to change the perception of Sales and Recruitment and make them a career path of choice for young people.
Elsewhere on graduate-jobs.com
Related :sales executive prime
People who applied for this job also applied for:
£28,000 + Area Allowance
Graduate New Business Executive
£25000 to £40000 per annum
This Is Prime
Business Development Graduate – Summer 2024
£33,000 + Location Allowance
London, West Midlands, North West, North East, Republic of Ireland, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle upon Tyne, Heathrow