Job Title: Sales Executive
Salary: Competitive basic + OTE
Claranet are experts in modernising and running critical applications and infrastructure, and provide multi-disciplinary technology services to clients around the globe. Combining pioneering technologies, practices and a customer centric culture, they offer the best technology and service expertise, spanning cloud, cybersecurity, network and unified communications.
Founded in 1996, Claranet has evolved into a multi-disciplinary technology services provider with global reach. The company has annualised revenues of circa £350 million, over 6,500 customers, and more than 2,000 employees in nine countries.
Claranet are now looking for ambitious and driven graduates to join their global enterprise as Sales Executives. Joining a team of likeminded graduates, this is a fantastic opportunity to start and build a successful sales career with a fast-growing, dynamic company, who offer plenty of opportunities to progress!
- A competitive basic salary
- Fantastic Y1 OTE
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential
- Private healthcare and pension
- Team socials in a vibrant, welcoming environment
- Subsidised gym membership
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays!
- Hybrid working
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of the company offering and the market it operates within, in order to have valuable conversations with clients
- Use a range of researching tools and techniques to identify business decision makers at prospect accounts for the company to target
- Generate new opportunities through outbound prospecting via phone calls, emails and social selling
- Build relationships and liaise with potential clients by telephone and email and provide prospects with required information
- Book in meetings with potential customers and the account manager team
- Monitor and share progress on account penetration and effectiveness of sales and marketing initiatives
- Use the company CRM system to track and monitor any leads and opportunities, including Marketing qualified leads
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working in a target driven environment
- Reliable and proactive
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
- Strong team player, with the ability to work autonomously
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs leeds sales executive pareto law
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
NEW Graduate Management Trainee - Nationwide
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
2022 Consulting Graduate Programmes - KPMG
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Account Manager - TPP - £50,000
Commercial Manager (£50,000) - TPP
Communications & Marketing - TPP