This small business is part of a much larger global group, offering data and document management solutions as a premier partner of a much larger organisation. You will be working in conjunction with this company's partner, building strong business relationships with client services to sell the platform which will enable their customer's data migration. This opportunity will give you a platform to build on your sales experience and work alongside some experienced team members, gaining excellent training and knowledge of the industry along the way. They are looking for someone who is prepared to drive sales, quantify leads and know the right approach for each customer.
*This role will be office based in West London 2-3 days a week and remote for the remainder
- Selling a service across a wide range of industries through a larger established brand to consolidate data that is not needed and to aid a long term data migration project
- B2B and B2C sales, making direct sales to customers and also Business Partners
- Work with client services team to build a rapport and gain referrals to clients across their business for future sales
- Building a strong pipeline of sales that could span over a cycle of 3 months to 3 years
- Quantifying strong leads to follow up and identifying the correct approach for each customer and business
- Work with colleagues across the globe effectively
- Strong communication skills to enable you to communicate within and outside the business with different levels of seniority and industry
- Personable and outgoing approach to building strong business relationships will enable you to gain referrals to prospect customers
- A driving license and access to your own car to ensure you can attend client meetings in various locations to make sure you build a good face to face rapport with your clients (A car allowance will be in place from start date)
- An inquisitive and knowledge driven approach to your work will ensure you approach each prospect and customer in right way to make a strong sale
- Previous experience in a B2B sales roles will allow you to hit the ground running
If this role sounds like your next step, apply today!
We Are Aspire Limited
Aspire, formerly The Graduate Recruitment Company, were established in 1993 and are the UK’s leading recruiter of graduates, specialising in the media and marketing communications industry.