- £20000 to 25000 per annum, Uncapped Commission Structure
- 29th March 2020
- Start date:
- March 2020
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate FinTech Sales Executive
- Regular team sporting events (6 Nations, International & Premier League Matches, Ascot, Rugby 7's etc.)
- Regular socials and activities
- Quarterly holiday incentives, destinations such as; Las Vegas, Ibiza, Amsterdam etc)
- 25 days holiday increasing a day each year up until 35 days (excluding bank holidays)
- Birthday off
- Smart, trendy offices in heart of Central London with beer on tap every day and Prosecco on tap each Friday
- Monthly lunch club events for hitting monthly individual targets
- Opportunities to work abroad
As a Graduate FinTech Sales Executive you will be working for one of the biggest FinTech companies in the UK, selling a wide range of technologies into lots of different types of companies. With offices all around the world including destinations such as; New York, Singapore & Sydney They are currently looking for someone to join the HQ in Central London.
Responsibilities of a FinTech Sales Executive:
- Generating and converting potential sales leads
- Attending meetings with potential and existing clients
- Consulting with clients and negotiating price points
- Managing an end to end sales cycle
- Manage own diary maximising appointments effectively each week
A successful FinTech Sales Executive Will:
- Have graduate from a top 30 University with a 2:1 degree or above (2:2 may be considered if you have previous sales or client facing experience)
- Be bright, hungry and self-motivated - a must for working in this dynamic and autonomous environment
- Be financially Driven
- Naturally competitive, sporting backgrounds ideal
- Strong communicator with excellent presentation skills both on the phone and in person
If this role is of interest please apply as soon as possible, successful applicants will receive an unscheduled call from relevant account managers and consultants. If you would like to be considered for one of these roles you must speak with a member of our team.
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds, but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients & candidates.
Buchanan Search has Graduate and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering, Technology and Global Markets sectors.
Buchanan Search Limited
Buchanan Search's team of Consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients.
Buchanan Search Limited Interview Reviews
11 June 2018
The interview took place in a relatively relaxed atmosphere; one on one chat around a small table overlooking the sights of London. Went through my past experiences and was...
10 November 2017
Applied online by sending my CV, about three days later I received a call and had a telephone interview. I was asked questions such as why I applied for this particular position...
20 June 2017
The interview was conducted over the phone. The company responded to my job application on the date that the application was sent. The individual that I spoke to was very useful...
Sign up for job alerts - its free