- £20000 to 25000 per annum, Commission Structure
- 27th January 2020
- Start date:
- January 2020
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Professional Sales Associate Programme
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading, independent provider of IT infrastructure services worldwide. Founded in 1981 our client has grown to over 15,000 employees worldwide, allowing them to provide first-class support to their local & international customers.
Our client assists CIOs and IT departments, in organisations around the world, maximise productivity and the business value of IT for internal and external users.
As indicated in their values, Winning Together, they pride themselves on their teamwork, their dedication to keeping their promises, and offer a work environment that is friendly, open and supportive. Our client wants to see their employees learn and grow to their fullest potential.
- 18-month intensive programme designed to accelerate the most talent graduates into the world of IT Sales, you will develop skills within Account Management or as a Solutions Sales Specialist ready to begin your career at the end of your initial 18 months within your best suited role.
- Mentored by a Senior Leader within the business.
- Gain an insight into how various teams operate within the business.
- Sent on the company's IT Technical Salesperson programme which will equip you with a customer-orientated approach, which you will be awarded with a Level 3 Accreditation and a Certification for CompTIA IT Fundamentals.
- Understanding who our client is and what they do.
- Establishing a broad network of contacts across the organisation.
- Establishing a robust personal development plan and ensuring this is acted upon.
- Developing the skills required for dealing with all levels of customer and CC contacts.
- Degree or degree level equivalent qualification.
- Full drivers license.
- Desire to succeed.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, literacy and numerical skills.
- Professional work ethic and the capacity to work well in a deadline driven environment.
- Ability to solve problems, prioritise and manage workloads.
- Assertive with a professional approach to all aspects of work.
- Experience in building effective relationships and Team working.
- Ability to resolve simple customer queries.
Successful applicants after the CV vetting stage will receive an unscheduled call from relevant account managers and consultants.
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds, but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients & candidates.
Buchanan Search has Graduate and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering, Technology and Global Markets sectors.
Buchanan Search Limited
Buchanan Search's team of Consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients.
Buchanan Search Limited Interview Reviews
11 June 2018
The interview took place in a relatively relaxed atmosphere; one on one chat around a small table overlooking the sights of London. Went through my past experiences and was...
10 November 2017
Applied online by sending my CV, about three days later I received a call and had a telephone interview. I was asked questions such as why I applied for this particular position...
20 June 2017
The interview was conducted over the phone. The company responded to my job application on the date that the application was sent. The individual that I spoke to was very useful...
Sign up for job alerts - its free