- £26000.00 to £28000.00 per annum + benefits + OTE + bonus
- South East
- Apply by:
- 7th March 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Sales Consultant
£26,000 per annum, high OTE
Are you interested in working for a growing pharmaceutical consultancy?
This warm welcoming and growing business is known for providing the best forecasting research and consultancy to the pharmaceutical industry. Their product is used by the top 10 pharmaceutical companies in the world to help them to make their business decisions. They offer a variety of services from off the shelf forecasting tools to in depth bespoke consultancy. They are looking for a Graduate Sales Consultant to generate new clients and ensure that the business continues to grow
- Work with businesses in the pharma industry to establish what their needs are and match the products and services that you sell as the solution so that you can grow your territory
- Work with clients to flesh out a proposal that matched their need so that you can win their business
- Upskill yourself and improve your economic and pharmaceutical knowledge so that you can present the company's products and services in clear and impactful way
- Be able to take you Association of British Pharmaceutical Industry qualification within 1 year so that you can present with expertise and confidence
- Winning new clients and overachieving your targets so that you can earn commission
- With your stellar academic record, including either a 2:1 or 1st class degree from a top university in a life science or economics discipline, you will be able to speedily learn all the processes and nuances of consultancy
- Having an analytical mindset will enable you to see all facets of a problem so that you can help to solve this
- Strong communication skills will enable you to gain insight from all stakeholders and completely integrate yourself into the businesses with whom you are working
- Your knowledge of Microsoft excel and PowerPoint will ensure that you are able to produce and present the data in a meaningful fashion.
- An inquisitive personality and desire to learn will enable you to hit the ground running in your new role as a Graduate Sales Consultant
- Your driving licence and access to your own car will ensure that you are able to see your clients in person and build strong relationships with them
If this sounds like the role for you, click the apply button now!
Sign up for job alerts - its free