- £18000.00 to £23000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience + OTE + bonus
- 2nd April 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
£20-23K basic + commission - £30K+ OTE year one
If you love hitting targets, earning lots of money and having a role where you'll be dealing with senior business leaders, this is the position for you!
This business is an award-winning and dominant name in the networking and events space and this is your opportunity to be a part of their continued success! This is an opportunity for the successful candidate to join as a Sales Executive to develop their reach and drive membership to their platforms and events. The aim of this business is to connect specialists within their industry and to equip them with the most important updates on their market sector. By producing content such as cutting edge insight and market research, a range of practical tools which enable business growth as well as the opportunity to connect with industry experts, this is an invaluable way for their clients to stay ahead of competition and gain crucial industry news and develop long lasting partnerships. As a Sales Executive, the successful candidate will be responsible for making sales approaches to potential clients, connecting with industry leaders and organising meetings for sales teams to visit and close deals. If this sounds exciting, get in touch immediately!
* Making contact with C-Suite executives and pitching to them the products and service and organising meetings for Sales Executives to close clients in face to face meetings
* Ensuring that inbound leads are contacted swiftly to close on potential meetings
* Assisting in the creation and distribution of sales materials to get clients excited about the business and potential commercial partnerships
* Developing your knowledge of the company's products and services to motivate clients to want to further explore the benefits of these
* Being a degree educated candidate with a 2:1 or 1st class degree, you will be confident in conducting market research before pitching the client on products and services
* With outstanding commercial thinking you will be able to prioritise your time effectively to ensure that you are always working towards hitting targets
* Your understanding of your clients' needs and self-driven nature will ensure that you are able to grasp what clients need from you in both the immediate and long term
* Your natural confidence will make you an excellent negotiator and rapport builder - the old cliché is true; people buy from people!
* Your exceptional telephone manner and excellent command of written English will ensure clients get the most professional response and assistance in helping with ad writing
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please click 'Apply Now'!
Senior Talent Consultant
Sign up for job alerts - its free