- £24000 to £27000 per annum + OTE + bonus
- 18th February 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Up to £27k + fantastic commission
Are you an experienced Sales Executive? Do you want to be part of a hugely successful and growing commercial team?
Operating internationally, this vibrant multimedia company is looking to hire an experienced Sales Executive who is keen to develop their skills within the company's biggest revenue department. This is an opportunity for the right individual to join a true multimedia operation, combining a market-leading website, print magazine, high-profile events and influential research.
- Developing new client relationships to increase revenue
- Managing existing accounts, building strong rapport with key clients to maintain regular revenue
- Increase repeat business by developing and maintaining brilliant relations with clients & demonstrating outstanding product knowledge
- Consultant to understand potential client/customer needs and ultimately provide a solution.
- Graduate calibre - this will allow you to grasp the technicality of the role.
- At least 6 months' experience in business-to-business sales - this will allow you to hit the ground running within a solution-based environment.
- Relationship building is necessary for rapport building and maintaining relationships.
- Tenacious and target-driven attitude will have great success in booking meetings to meet high end clients.
- Strong communication skills, both in person and face to face, will help you to win business and earn commission.
If this Sales Executive role within a supportive and challenging environment sounds like the right opportunity for you, click the Apply button now!
Sign up for job alerts - its free