- £20000.00 to £25000.00 per annum + OTE
- Apply by:
- 24th January 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
£20-25k (depending on Experience) + £35k OTE
Are you looking to enhance your current B2B sales experience within a rapidly growing business with amazing progression opportunities?
An international medical e-journal are rapidly growing within the health-care sector and are looking to further expand their existing sales team with several (Senior) Sales Executive's at various levels.
With outstanding offices located in Central London, offering a collaborative working culture you will thrive within a company set on quick career progression within the company as they grow the team. You will benefit from a career bursting with opportunity with ongoing coaching and training in a positive and supportive working environment, whilst working with the top 19 largest medical companies in the world!
- You will be responsible for selling the advertising spaces within the eJournals to relevant companies in the market of the topics each journal is based on.
- Outbound calling to prospective and existing clients to bring in revenue for yourself and the company.
- Manage and control your own KPIs and targets, ensuring these are met and exceeded.
- To learn about your industry and relevant areas to gain credibility in front of your clients.
- Your degree or equivalent qualification will give you the confidence to communicate with decision makers as well working with your team.
- Previous B2B sales experience is desirable so that you have the skills needed to hit the ground running.
- Your resilient nature will give you the motivation and desire to progress your career and get to the next level.
- A target driven attitude will ensure you are hitting and exceeding your KPIs and taking home great commission!
If this is a role that you can see yourself thriving in and want to excel in your sales career, click "Apply Now"!
Sign up for job alerts - its free