- Up to £24000.00 per annum + OTE
- 6th March 2020
- Start date:
- September 2019
- Job type:
- Graduate job
£24,000 + Commission
Are you a hard-working professional seeking your next role in a progressive environment? If so then this could be the role for you.
This market leader provides innovative, relevant and practical courses designed to improve best practice and performance. They specialise in providing bespoke training courses and qualifications to nonlegal professionals who are required to interact with the law. There are seeking an experienced B2B Sales Executive with a high level of personal motivation to join their growing team.
- Liaise with new and existing clients on a day-to-day basis by making outbound calls.
- Working towards weekly and monthly targets focusing on both activity and revenue to ensure you fulfil your sales potential and maximise your commission.
- Delivering campaign insight to ensure clients are aware of the solution-based service the company offers.
- Developing new business relationships with firms across the UK and abroad to promote the products and services thus securing/ retaining clients.
- Graduate calibre - this will allow you to grasp the technicality of the role.
- At least 6 month's experience in business-to-business sales - this will allow you to hit the ground running within a solution-based environment.
- Relationship building is necessary for rapport building and maintaining relationships.
- Strong communication skills, both in person and face to face, will help you to win business and earn commission.
If this Sales Executive role within a supportive and challenging environment sounds like the right opportunity for you, click the Apply button now!
Sign up for job alerts - its free