- £22000.00 to £28000.00 per annum + benefits + OTE
- South East
- 10th January 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
A small and forward-thinking events management company that specialise in consumer events in the pet's industry are looking for a Sales Executive to join their boutique style team! Their events attract over 100,000 visitors per year. As an Events Sales Executive you will be responsible for selling stand space across some exciting events in this industry, in return for this you will have the opportunity to attend all of these! As well as a great commission structure and a state-of-the-art office in a lovely location!
- Developing new client relationships and managing existing accounts to increase revenue
- Researching business development opportunities to secure new business
- Understanding the industry and current market trends to discuss and engage with prospective clients
- Managing the company database to ensure all information is correct and up to date
- Attend the events and help with the organisation on event days
- Excellent verbal communication will allow you to build rapport with the delegates
- A good work ethic will aid you to exceed targets and earn good commission
- 6+ Months in a B2B sales role which will allow you to hit the ground running
- A positive and resilient attitude will keep you performing to the highest level
- Have a passion for the industry and love for attending the events to remain passionate about the company!
If this looks like the role for you click "APPLY NOW!"
Sign up for job alerts - its free