- £22000.00 to £28000.00 per annum + OTE
- South East
- Apply by:
- 9th January 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Event Sales Executive - Pet Events
Up to £28,000 + Commission
If you are a motivated self-starter with a proven track record of success in sales, this could be your next opportunity!
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a well-established consumer events company that create exciting events within the pet sector has arisen with their consumer events attracting over 100.000 visitors per year. As an Event Sales Executive you will be responsible for selling stand space across their pet events to both previous exhibitors as well as through sourcing new business. In return you will have the opportunity to attend these exciting events with time off in lieu, a competitive commission structure and state of the art offices in a dreamy location.
- Developing new client relationships and managing existing accounts to increase revenue
- Researching business development opportunities to secure new business
- Understanding the industry and current market trends to discuss and engage with prospective clients
- Managing the company database to ensure all information is correct and up to date
- Attend the events and help with the organisation on event days
- Excellent verbal communication will allow you to build rapport with the delegates
- A desire to travel internationally will allow you to flourish when attending the international events
- A degree will prepare you well to conduct detailed research across a variety of industries
- A good work ethic will aid you to exceed targets and earn good commission
- A positive and resilient attitude will keep you performing to the highest level
Click "Apply" to register your interest in this exciting role!
Sign up for job alerts - its free