- £22000.00 to £28000.00 per annum + OTE
- South East
- Apply by:
- 18th December 2019
- Start date:
Are you interested in developing your senior sales career and working for the most exciting B2B exhibition, within the food and drink industry?
An amazing opportunity has come about for a Sales candidate, looking to further their career in an exciting, award winning company within the Food and Drink Exhibition industry! As a Senior Sales Executive, you will be responsible for bringing suppliers and buyers together, for food and beverage exhibitions with top FMCG brands. The client are seeking a 'Go - Get - It' individual, who will join the growing sales team and drive the continued growth and success within the department. Being such a rare opportunity, the company are looking for an individual with the drive and determination, to exceed personal revenues and work as an integral part of the successful Sales team! With amazing benefits such as attending trade shows and exhibitions, incentives of winning cash prizes, vouchers and even Spa breaks, this is a role not to miss out on!
- Liaising closely with client services and product teams to ensure an exceptional experience for the end user is achieved.
- Researching business development opportunities and competition to keep ahead of the curb and secure new business.
- Initiate and maintain contact whilst developing relationships with existing and new clients in order to meet and/or exceed all relevant financial and strategic targets.
- Keeping up to date with industry knowledge and trends will mean you can confidently talk to prospective clients.
- Building a portfolio of clients to add to the ever-growing client base the business already works with.
- Potential for travel as attendance to the exhibitions you work on is compulsory and also seeking out new clients at competitor events and exhibitions
- Previous sales experience is desired to demonstrate a drive for a successful sales career and a personable, communicative manner
- An articulate manner being both written and verbal will allow you to converse with clients over the telephone and whilst attending exhibitions.
- A demonstrable proactive, highly driven and resilient attitude will allow you to comfortably navigate through challenges faced within the role
- Being able to easily build rapport with colleagues and clients will enable you to maintain good relationships which will help drive revenue.
- A confident, self- assured personality with a strong sense of integrity to ensure that you are capable of taking ownership and ultimate responsibility for your success
- A target driven attitude will benefit you to reach your set goals and this will also help you achieve your full potential earnings.
- Confidence on the phone will help day to day with all communication with prospective clients.
Do not miss out, Click 'Apply Now' for the role of a lifetime!
Sign up for job alerts - its free