- £20000.00 to £26000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience + benefits + OTE + bonus
- South East
- Apply by:
- 4th January 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
up to £28,000 + Uncapped commission and benefits
An award-winning B2B Food & Drink Exhibition company are looking for an As Exhibition Sales Executive to become a part of a world-class exhibition that attracts thousands from around the globe. The company prides themselves on being partners with the likes of Coca-Cola, Walkers, URBAN eat, Nestle etc. As an Exhibition Sales Executive, you will take the lead on driving revenue through exhibition space sales to leading brands within the Food, Drinks & Hospitality industry. This is the ideal role for an outstanding individual with a proven track record of exceeding targets to join a collaborative organisation, with fantastic progression and personal development opportunities available.
The team is driven, modern, collaborative and they offer a positive office environment with many benefits outside of the office!
- As a Senior Sales Executive, you will generate revenue via selling exhibition space and sponsorship for a first-class portfolio, and the fastest growing in its industry to new and previous exhibitors
- Proactively acquiring new business through market research & work closely with the sales team and international agents across the wider business to collaborate and grow the portfolios
- Develop a sales plan, strategy and pipeline for each event to ensure maximum revenue return
- Achieve monthly and individual sales targets for the shows
- Demonstrate initiative to understand the industry and new trends and develop long-lasting partnerships
- A proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales targets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills will enable you to successfully engage key decision makers and high-profile sponsors both over the phone and face to face
- Your experience in telesales or selling exhibition space will enable you to hit the ground running, and succeed in the role
If you're looking to take the next step in your sales career, join a company with a fantastic culture with a truly supportive environment, hit apply today!
Sign up for job alerts - its free