|Salary:||£22,000 to £35,000 + benefits + OTE|
|Location:||London, Central London|
|Sectors:||Customer Service, Sales|
Are you hungry to get into Sales?
Have you hit a glass-ceiling where you are currently?
Want to be rewarded with earning a good earning potential and progression for you hard work?
Well you have come to the right place...
The company currently looking are in the market for a Business Development Executive in order to get an exciting video platform out to revolutionise the way interviewing is done across the recruitment sector!
As a Business Development Executive, you will be working closely with the Sales team in order to drum up new business, predominantly with new Recruitment agencies – and considering there are 29,000 companies in the UK alone, there are plenty to go after! You will be in the initial point of contact with all new business and open up relationships with some of the best firms out there – they already work with several FTSE 250 Recruitment companies!
Success in the role will enable you to progress up the ladder quickly – realistically, the most ambitious individuals in this role can be promoted twice within 18 months – and that is followed by greater commission as well as increases in your basic wage with both promotions.
1. Start-Up – the Sales team are currently 3 people big but the business has ambitions to have that at 10 by the close of the year, so you will be one of the first into the company! Having built up their reputation as one of the biggest players in their market, the scope for you in this role is huge!
2. Well-Funded – they have just acquired £600K in funding to channel into the selling and development of the platform, so you will get that backing behind you to get the platform out to market.
3. Cutting-Edge – having been up for an award for their innovation to the Recruitment market already, the platform you will be selling is like an electric car to those currently using horse and cart, so the USP’s of the software often sell themselves, they just need you to showcase the product (and you get commission for all of this!).
Who would they consider...?
· Hungry, success-driven and motivated Graduates who are looking to break into the Sales world and carve out a long-lasting career!
· Those already in Sales who want to make that next jump up the career ladder and utilise the skills they have already required but apply them to a far more profitable environment.
What are they offering you...?
· Commission – starting on a £22K basic, you can realistically take home anywhere between £32K-£35K in your first year! 2nd Year earnings have been achieved £60K-70K too!
· Cool Offices – based a stone’s throw away from London Bridge and Waterloo, you are practically in the heart of London in brand new offices that have very much a ‘new-age’ feel to them!
· Training – you will be trained by those with a collective wealth of 30+ years Sales experience. You will be trained in the product and how to best sell it, as well as continual progress reports, to help you raise any questions you may have.
· International Opportunities – this is open to everyone but in particular those with language skills (particularly EU languages), there is a real opportunity to travel Internationally in time.
· Progression – as mentioned above, you could realistically have earned two promotions within 18 months. Further to that, the chance to run your own team and effectively, ‘a business within a business’.
· You Are Heard! – you will be part of a really collaborative office and whether you have been there a week or 5 years, your voice and point will be listened to.
Sound like it is right up your street? Get applying!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading sales agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK’s best sales positions. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Sales Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of Sales as a Trainee Sales Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With the multitude of sales agencies around, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the sales market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading sales agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee sales consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Sales Consultant, Graduate Sales Consultant, Business Development Manager, Graduate Business Development Executive, Graduate Account Manager and Trainee Account Manager.
Sign up for job alerts - its free
£22,000 to £40,000 plus OTE International (Europe), Germany, London, Central London, Netherlands ASAP
£23,000 to £45,000 plus OTE International (Europe), Germany, London, Central London ASAP
£22,000 to £40,000 plus OTE International (Europe), Germany, London, Central London, International ASAP
£28,000 to £45,000 plus OTE International (Europe), London, Central London, International ASAP
£28,000 to £38,000 plus benefits plus OTE International (Europe), London, Central London, International ASAP
35K OTE 1st year, 65K 2nd year OTE negotiable plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London, Central London ASAP
£25000 to £40000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£19,000 Plus Commission OTE Yr1 £30 to 35K plus benefits plus OTE plus share scheme North West, Manchester ASAP
Basic Salary £24,000 OTE £35,000 plus OTE London, Stratford, Central London ASAP
£23000 to £26000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme London ASAP