Sales Engineer (Undergraduate)
Job Title: Sales Engineer
Salary: £30k basic salary + Commission
Worldwide leaders in the development and manufacturing of factory automation equipment, KEYENCE strive to develop innovative products to meet customer requirements in every manufacturing and research industry.
Operating under 8,400 employees in 46 countries across the globe, KEYENCE 2020 sales reached $4.9billion and they have been ranked within the top 100 of Forbes's list of "The World's Most Innovative Companies" for 8 years in a row!
KEYENCE pride themselves in providing the world's best automaton technologies, and today they serve over 300,000 customers in 110 countries where their name stands for innovation and excellence. They're now looking for enthusiastic undergraduates who graduate this summer, to join their award-winning, standout enterprise in July!
Sales Engineer Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £30,000
- Performance based quarterly bonus/commission
- Company car
- Excellent progression and development potential
- Team socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Subsidised gym membership
- Flexible working options (2 office days, 3 field days)
Sales Engineer Role:
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of KEYENCE, their offering and the market they operate within in order to have detailed conversations with clients
- Use researching tools and resources to find new sales leads within your allocated territory, and build and expand upon your own target pipeline
- Perform prospect outreach scheduling new business opportunities from your generated leads
- Attend meetings with clients, demonstrating KEYENCE's products to technicians engineers, managers and directors in order to sell effective solutions
- Form long-lasting relationships with new and existing clients, ensuring they are kept informed of the latest company products and seeking any cross or up-sell opportunities should they arise
Sales Engineer Requirements:
- Undergraduate in their final year of studies, graduating spring/summer 2022
- Able to start employment mid-July
- Full UK driving license (essential!)
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Resilient and comfortable working in a fast paced, target driven environment
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and has a strong desire to succeed
- Team player, with the ability to work autonomously
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...