Sales Engineer - London - Adyen
- £30000 per annum with salary review
- South East
- 31st May 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Adyen, Sales Engineer
Salary: Highly competitive basic salary of £30,000
Sector: E-commerce, payment solutions
A billion-dollar e-commerce payments facilitator based in London, Adyen was founded in 2006 with an aim to revolutionise the outdated payment sector through an innovative and state-of-the-art platform that can evolve in tandem with the ever-changing needs of businesses across the globe.
With Adyen currently in a period of rapid expansion, driven by $240 billion worth of transactions being processed in 2019 and significant investment being received from several high-profile venture capitalists, the multi-award-winning enterprise are now looking to capitalise on their recent success through the addition of bright and driven Sales Engineers.
- Highly competitive basic salary of £30,000
- Nights out, social events
- 6 weeks company training at the business' Amsterdam HQs!
- Pension contributions
- International travel and regular networking events
- Progressive and dynamic team
- Roof terrace overlooking Central London
- Dart board, football, Games consoles and upstairs bar
- Maintain responsibility for the guidance, consultancy and continued support of enterprise clients- ensuring you are established as a helpful and knowledgeable resource
- Work with, and learn from senior members of the merchant's team on the implementation and development of projects - including the preparation of technical demos in various languages and the promotion Adyen's technical benefits, using Rest APIs.
- Regularly review Adyen's final deliverables and ensure they meet both the client's expectations and maintain the brands ethos of quality
- Work directly with internal development teams to deliver technical specifications of bespoke requirements for the platform and feed these into the development committee
In combining the wide array of fantastic perks on offer with the
business' firmly established reputation for being an ardent employer of
graduate talent, this an excellent opportunity for a passionate
individual to kick-start their new employment journey alongside an
organisation that cares about its employees - All you need is the drive
and hunger necessary to succeed!
- Essential: Educated to degree level
- Some experience is preferable in the following - technical pre-sales role selling complex enterprise software, technical infrastructure or financial services.
- Excellent communication skills; written, verbal and IT literate
- Keen, analytical with great research skills
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Sign up for job alerts - its free