Sales Engineer, Adyen
Job title: Sales Engineer
Salary: £29,000 basic salary
Sector: E-commerce, payment solutions
A billion dollar e-commerce payments facilitator based in London, Adyen was founded in 2006 with an aim to revolutionise the outdated payment sector through an innovative and state-of-the-art platform that can evolve in tandem with the ever-changing needs of businesses across the globe.
Adyen are currently in a period of rapid expansion, driven by $240 billion worth of transactions processed in 2019 - their share price has seen a 300% increase since their 2018 IPO. The multi-award winning enterprise are now looking to capitalise on their recent success through the addition of bright and driven Sales Engineers to join the January 2021 Adyen Tech Academy.
- Highly competitive basic salary of £29,000
- Nights out, social events
- 6 weeks company training at the business' Amsterdam HQs!
- Pension contributions
- International travel and regular networking events
- Progressive and dynamic team
- Roof terrace overlooking Central London
- Dart board, football, Games consoles and upstairs bar
- Maintain responsibility for the guidance, consultancy and continued support of enterprise clients- ensuring you are established as a helpful and knowledgeable resource
- Work with, and learn from senior members of the merchant's team on the implementation and development of projects - including the preparation of technical demos in various languages and the promotion Adyen's technical benefits, using Rest APIs.
- Regularly review Adyen's final deliverables and ensure they meet both the client's expectations and maintain the brands ethos of quality
- Work directly with internal development teams to deliver technical specifications of bespoke requirements for the platform and feed these into the development committee
In combining the wide array of fantastic perks on offer with the business' firmly established reputation for being an ardent employer of graduate talent, this an excellent opportunity for a passionate individual to kick-start their new employment journey alongside an organisation that cares about its employees - All you need is the drive and hunger necessary to succeed!
- Essential: Educated to degree level in a STEM related discipline
- Excellent communication skills; written, verbal and IT literate
- Keen, analytical with great research skills
- Coding ability/proficiency in coding language beneficial
- Available to start in January 2021
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :computing & it jobs london sales engineer adyen pareto law
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Data Engineering & Analytics - Junior Professional & Graduate Programme
£32,000 (increasing to £40k after one year)
EY Technology Risk Graduate Programme
Starting at £27,600
South East, South West, London, West Midlands, North West, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Belfast, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Manchester, Reading
Entry-level Information Technology Consultant (Software)
£23,500 to £26,500
Risk Consultant - Graduate Trainee - London
London, Chiswick, Gunnersbury
Business Development Associate - London - Enthuse
£25000 to 30000 per annum