Sales Enablement Executive - Northampton - Barclaycard
- £26000 per annum
- East Midlands, Northampton
- 20th February 2020
- Start date:
- February 2020
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Barclaycard - Sales Enablement Executive
Salary: Competitive basic salary of £26,000
Sector: Finance - Payment Solutions
With roots tracing back over 300 years and with offices across 60 countries, Barclaycard retain historical precedent and a global presence that sets them apart from other graduate employers. Facilitating card transactions, Barclaycard enjoy a massive 93,000 business and retailer relationships.
They're now looking for ambitious and commercially-minded Graduates to contribute to the continued success of the company as Sales Enablement Executives
On top of the broad range of competitive perks that are on offer, this is an unrivalled opportunity to launch a career with a prestigious, global blue-chip organisation.
Benefits/What you get:
- Competitive basic salary of £26,000
- Full and comprehensive training schemes
- Increasing autonomy as you become more comfortable in your role
- Pension contributions
- Warm and inclusive work environment that includes a variety of social events
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
The Role: Sales Enablement Executive
Primarily tasked with ensuring sales activity is maintained for the wider sales team, a Sales Enablement Executive will also actively endeavour to deliver a first-class service to customers that fully addresses all issues or concerns that they might have.
As such, the ideal candidate will be a confident and ambitious individual that is comfortable speaking to a broad range of figures across all areas of the business.
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of the company, competitors and their respective service offerings
- Manage and build a strong rapport with customers through effective communication that develops you into a principal point of contact
- Monitor levels of customer service and satisfaction based on CSAT and Barclay's Group internal satisfaction surveys.
- Assist with the development and improvement of the Customer Relationship Plan.
- Continually evaluate the effectiveness of Barclaycard's processes alongside the Account Development Manager and identify possible areas of improvement
- Ensure all customer operational issues and requests for information are resolved and escalated to the relevant people when necessary
- Proactively engage in the development and implementation of strategic sales campaigns, business development or initiatives.
- Educated to degree level
- Great interpersonal/communication skills
- Engaging and energetic with a positive outlook
- Flexible working approach
- Professionally presented
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Sign up for job alerts - its free