Sales Development Representative (Spanish Speaker)
Job Title: Sales Development Representative (Spanish Speaker)
Salary: £40k basic + £20k OTE
Founded in 2007 to provide cloud-based business solutions to customers, Apptio have gone on to become a one-stop-shop for businesses looking to optimize their IT budgeting, forecasting, and financial analyses. Apptio's products empower business leaders to drive optimal financial performance across their organizations.
This multi-award winning company are changing the way IT operates within businesses around the world, with more than 10,000 TBM community members. This must be why more than 60% of Fortune 100 companies trust Apptio to manage spend across the entire IT portfolio and beyond!
They are now looking for highly motivated, ambitious candidates with a passion for success to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to embark on a career with an exciting, growing enterprise that values the development and future of their employees!
- A competitive basic salary of £40,000
- Y1 OTE of up to £60,000!
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential - you will continually be offered fantastic training, an excellent opportunity to earn whilst you learn!
- Company phone and laptop
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes - you will be recognised and rewarded for your success
- Fantastic offices in a highly sought after location in the heart of London
- Build a pipeline of sales opportunities for the company through generating new business via the telephone, email and social media
- Using a variety of tools and techniques, create outreach strategies for new lead generation
- Support senior sales team members on outbound strategies and lead generating efforts
- Schedule qualified calls and meetings with prospects, introducing these new leads to the senior sales team
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of Apptio, their technical products and the markets they operate within, in order to have valuable conversations with clients
- Liaise closely with other teams in the business through providing market intelligence and optimizing selling productivity
- Manage and maintain the company CRM system, ensuring all sales related activity is input accurately and efficiently
- This role grants real autonomy and encourages a creative approach when it comes to prospecting; offering excellent progression opportunities
- Educated to degree level
- Bi-lingual fluency in English and Spanish
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working in target-driven environments
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
- An individual who is looking to thrive in a growing organisation and ignite their sales career!
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london sales development representative spanish speaker pareto law
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Sales Consultant
North West, Wilmslow
Sales Development Representative - (Software Sales - Graduate)
£28,000 to £38,000 OTE
Remote (work from home), North West, Manchester
Graduate Sales Executive
London, The East, West Midlands, North West, North East, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland, Birmingham, Manchester, Eye, Jesmond & Spital Tongues
Boarding House Assistant
FTE £18,500 per annum
Sapientia Education Trust
The East, Wymondham
Business Development Representative
£30,000 basic + £10,000 commission OTE
2022 Deal Advisory Graduate Programmes - KPMG
South West, London, The East, East Midlands, Northern Ireland, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland