Sales Development Representative, Pure Storage
- £42000 to 60000 per annum with salary review
- South East
- 14th June 2019
- Start date:
- June 2019
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Company: Pure Storage
Job Title: Sales Development Representative (Italian speaking)
Salary: £42,000 (£60k OTE)
Sector: IT/Software Engineering
One of the most rapidly growing multi-cloud Tech Enterprises globally, in less than ten years PureStorage has achieved an annual revenue of more than $1 billion. Helping innovators to build a better world using unique data solutions. Their offering is utilised by some of the most recognisable brands across several industries, including YouGov, Waitrose and LinkedIn.
The company are now looking for ambitious multi-lingual graduates, with some sales experience, to help enhance their reach even further.
Sales Development Representative (Italian speaking) Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £42,000
- OTE of £60k
- Full training and support
- International Travel
- Bonuses and incentive scheme
- Excellent potential for professional and personal development
- Private healthcare options available
Sales Development Representative (Italian speaking) Role:
- Prospect to identify net new opportunities
- Identify, qualify and set appointments for field counterparts
- Deep understanding and research on key target accounts
- Work closely with Field Marketing to develop outbound call campaigns
- Help progress opportunities as needed and directed with field AE.
- Handle project upsells and renewals as needed.
- Qualify and respond to daily marketing generated leads
- Help drive attendance to scheduled partner events via email and/or calls
- Work closely with Account Executive field sales to identify sales targets, initiatives and penetrate new accounts
- Work with Channel on outbound prospecting campaigns with partners
- Communicate early and often with Marketing on strategy, lead generation, lead programs
- Continually keep up with current storage trends, companies, news releases, and competitor news
- Daily use of sales enablement tools including but not limited to Salesforce.com, Discover.org Gmail, LinkedIn, Insidesales.com
- Approximately 5-10% travel for tradeshow events, Enterprise Briefings and customer visits
Sales Development Representative (Italian speaking) Requirements:
- Educated to degree level
- Business fluency in Italian as well as English
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
- Commercial acumen
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally for trade shows and business meetings
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven't heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
We don't just bring you the very best graduate jobs: we shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Sign up for job alerts - its free