Sales Development Representative - Manchester
Role: Sales Development Representative
Salary: £27,000 + uncapped commission
This is an exciting opportunity for somebody looking to begin their career in sales. Extensive training will be provided to help you grow and progress your skills to develop quickly in role with the view of progressing your career.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be provided with a full three month Sales Academy offsite in a top quality learning and coaching environment with 1-1 coaching and full role training.
- Achieve quarterly quotas of meetings/demos arranged and opportunities qualified
- Research and identify potential best-fit clients and key contacts; call, email and socially connect with prospects to generate initial interest and arrange meetings for the sales team
- Understand the needs of our target prospects and articulate the value that the FastDox solution provides
- Maintain accurate and current information on prospects and interaction activities in company CRM systems
- Being proactive to help generate interest in FastDox
Who are Fastdox?
Our client are one of the fastest growing tech businesses in Manchester, working across the UK and in North America and have recently launched in Canada. As market leaders in the industry, their innovative, AI driven technology is revolutionising tech businesses’ relationships with their customers, streamlining their customers’ major businesses processes to increase profitability and maximising revenue in order to fuel their growth. Their suite of cloud-based onboarding solutions benefits a wide range of industries including estate agents, HR, recruitment, education, law firms and finance.
- Be part of an incredibly fast growing, well established business
- £27,000 basic salary and uncapped 1st year OTE (£50k+)
- Supportive and employee driven company culture
- Collaborative office environment
- Full onboarding, with a three month, industry leading Sales Academy programme
- Established and knowledgeable leadership team
- Pioneering the new business generation team – fast progression and massive market opportunity
- Social and fun office culture with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Pro-active and creative outreach to key stakeholders of in-target businesses by phone, email and LinkedIn using technology provided for enhanced sales development
- Following a consultative questioning process when engaging and promoting the company’s products, ultimately leading to full 360 sales cycle expertise
- Achieve specified and agreed monthly KPI’s and targets
- Key stakeholder mapping through growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network
- Develop excellent prospect relationships leading to growth of new business accounts
- Degree-level graduate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to develop genuine relationships and rapport with prospects, customers, and colleagues
- The ability to be consultative and curious when speaking with prospects and customers
- You enjoy a fast-paced, dynamic environment!
Assessment date: 25th January 2023
Location: Arkle Ave, Handforth, Wilmslow, SK9 3RW
Start date: 6th February 2023
Furza is a graduate sales development organization, helping driven and motivated graduates start their career in sales and training them to be more successful faster.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs manchester sales development representative manchester graduate entry north west furza
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train
£34k Starting Salary
Trainee Business Development Executive
£22,000 to £25,000
Graduate Business Intelligence Consultant
London, Scotland, Yorkshire, Glasgow, Leeds
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - London
£20,000 to £45,000
London, Nationwide, International (Europe), Chelsea, Brompton
Graduate Management Trainee - Leeds
Graduate Management Trainee - Sheffield