Sales Development Representative - London - Hibob
Hibob, Sales Development Representative
Salary: Highly competitive basic salary of £26,000
Sector: HR Tech
A smart app and personalised benefits store catering to an established client base of hundreds, Hibob is a highly-regarded and multi-award-winning organisation that have grown rapidly in the 5 years since their existence.
With Hibob now firmly recognised as the fastest growing HR start-up in London, and with offices situated across the globe in New York, London & Tel-Aviv, the organisation are now looking for ambitious and enterprising Graduates to help enhance their presence further - to achieve continued growth and account penetration, by working closely with the company's Marketing and Account Executive teams.
Sales Development Representative Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £26,000
- Macbook Pro
- Industry renowned training & development
- International travel incentives
- Life assurance scheme
- Free snack bar
- Direct exposure to a broad array of industry-renowned figures across the business
- Share options
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Lucrative incentives and bonuses
- Excellent scope for personal and professional development
Sales Development Representative Role:
- Proactively generate leads and opportunities through careful contact with prospects across a variety of platforms including phone and email
- Qualify inbound leads on behalf of the company and maintain active communication with prospects that build you up as a trusted resource
- Undertake extensive market research in order to identify new customers and establish new leads
- Capture and manage information/data/metrics in our Salesforce CRM system.
- Periodically travel to events, trade events and conferences to meet existing prospects, generate new leads and increase the brands presence further
Sales Development Representative Requirements:
- Educated to degree level
- 1 year of prior lead generation or inside sales experience (preferred not essential)
- Discernible interest in the Tech and HR sector
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ambitious and driven
- Organized, with strong presentation skills over the phone, webinar and in person
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven't heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london sales development representative london hibob pareto law
People who applied for this job also applied for:
£26000.00 to £28000.00 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
30,000 to 40,000 OTE
7Spencer Ogden Ltd
South East, London
£35000 to £40000 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited