Sales Development Representative - London - Adyen
Adyen, Sales Development Representative
Salary: £27k basic (up to £32k OTE)
Sector: E-commerce, payment solutions
A billion-dollar e-commerce payments facilitator based in London, Adyen was founded in 2006 with an aim to revolutionise the outdated payments industry through an innovative and state-of-the-arts platform that can evolve in tandem with the ever-changing needs of businesses across the globe.
With Adyen currently in a period of rapid expansion, driven by $240 billion worth of transactions being processed in 2019 and significant investment being received from several high-profile venture capitalists, the multi-award-winning organisation are now looking to continue on the upwards trajectory they are on through the addition of bright and driven Sales Development Representatives.
- £27k basic salary
- Up to £32k OTE
- Nights out, social events
- Company training at the client's Amsterdam HQ!
- Pension contributions
- International travel and regular networking events
- Progressive and dynamic team
- Roof terrace overlooking Central London
- Dartboard, football, Games consoles and upstairs bar
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of the company, competitors and their respective service offerings
- Market analysis - identifying potential new markets for success
- Perform thorough and accurate account research and stakeholder mapping to uncover key thought leaders and new opportunities
- Proactively engage in prospecting - utilising LinkedIn, strategic emails and the phone with the view to book and attend new business meetings
In addition to plenty of support being made available in this new role,
you'll also have access to up to 15 days of industry recognised
commercial training accredited by the ISMM. This client are an ardent
employer of graduate talent, with everyone placed there still working
and progressing in their roles - All you need is the drive and hunger
necessary to succeed!
- Essential: Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication skills; written, verbal and IT literate
- Keen, analytical with great research skills
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...