Sales Development Representative - London
This is an exciting opportunity for somebody looking to begin their career in sales. Extensive training will be provided to help you grow and progress your skills to become a fully-fledged Business Development Manager. As a Sales Development Representative, you will be provided with a full three month Sales Academy offsite in a top quality learning and coaching environment with 1-1 coaching and full role training.
- Achieve quarterly quotas of demonstrations arranged and opportunities qualified
- Research and identify potential best-fit clients and key contacts; call, email and socially connect with prospects to generate initial interest and arrange demonstrations for the sales team
- Understand the needs of our target prospects and articulate the value that the Smart Spaces solution provides
- Follow-up and qualify marketing-generated leads
- Maintain accurate and current information on prospects and interaction activities in company CRM systems
- Conducting live high-level product taster demonstrations
Who are Smart Spaces?
Today, a tailor-built workplace experience is a pre-requisite to attract and retain top talent. Smart Spaces® puts occupiers first, providing landlords with a distinct building intelligence to inspire and engage. A fast growing and innovative, Smart Spaces are a privately owned business looking to maximise their strong offering to increase new business opportunities and provide innovative future focused solutions to the market. Some of their offerings are below:
Smart Workplace | this changes everything
Control your environment, engage your workplace community, offer secure and fully hands-free access to your building. Smart Spaces app allows you to conduct every aspect of your working day, in and around your building, all from your mobile device.
Smart Building OS | building engagement
Smart Spaces Operating System elevates building intelligence, providing a secure and cloud-based IoT platform that interfaces with the data present within modern building systems.
- Be part of a fast growing, well established business in the heart of London
- £29,000 basic salary and uncapped 1st year OTE of £35,000.
- Supportive and employee driven company culture.
- Amazing office space
- Full onboarding, with a three month, industry leading Sales Academy programme
- Established and knowledgeable leadership team
- Pioneering the new business generation team – fast progression and massive market opportunity
- Social and fun office culture with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Pro-active and creative outreach to key stakeholders of in-target businesses by phone, email and LinkedIn making use of cutting-edge technology provided for enhanced sales development
- Following a consultative questioning process when engaging and promoting the company’s products, ultimately leading to full 360 sales cycle expertise
- Achieve specified and agreed monthly KPI’s and targets
- Key stakeholder mapping through growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network
- Develop excellent customer and prospect relationships leading to growth of new and dormant accounts
- Degree-level graduate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to develop genuine relationships with prospects, customers, and colleagues
- The ability to be consultative and curious when speaking with prospects and customers
- You enjoy a fast-paced, dynamic environment!
Furza is a graduate sales development organization, helping driven and motivated graduates start their career in sales and training them to be more successful faster.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london computing & it jobs london sales development representative london graduate entry digital marketing furza
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train
£34k Starting Salary
£25000 to £30000
Graduate Sales Executive - Forex
£30K bas60Ke, £
Celsius Graduate Recruitment
Graduate Data Product Consultant (Technical Business Analyst) – paid to train
£34k Starting Salary
Data Science Graduate Programme
Remote (work from home), South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Sponsored Milwaukee Field Marketing Executives - Graduate Leadership Programme 2022
£27,000 + branded company vehicle
South East, South West, London, North West, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Nationwide