Sales Development Representative - Leeds
Role: Sales Development Representative
Location: Wetherby, Leeds
Salary: £22,000 + bonuses
NDL transform technologies with social purpose, supporting NHS & healthcare, local government, housing, policing and education organisations across the UK. This position is a great opportunity to join an amazing team, rolling out NDL's innovative technologies.
- £22,000 basic salary + personal discretionary bonus
- Annual Team bonus
- Contemporary office space
- 1 week Onboarding Sales academy – Industry leading Training
- Pioneering the new business generation team – fast progression and massive market opportunity
- Understand NDL products and the target market
- Pro-active and cMiro | Online Whiteboard for Visual Collaboration reactive outreach to potential prospects via phone, email, LinkedIn and social media
- Schedule calls, meetings, demo’s and webinars for the business manager - deliver on call campaigns and have input into the planning of the campaigns and engage with organisations to book tickets on to events and webinars
- Ensure you achieve specific and agreed KPI’s
- Explore new lead generation
- Work alongside the Sales team to explore new lead generation approaches, activities and the associated results.
- Proficient in CRM systems
- Recent degree-level graduate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to build rapport and develop long standing relationships with prospects, customers and colleagues
- The ability to be consultative and curious when speaking with prospects and customers
- You enjoy a fast-paced, dynamic and fun environment!
Team ethos and personal development are at the core of how NDL work, so expect to learn and grow your career in a supportive environment that will help bring out the best in you.
Location: The Haybarn at Park Hill Business Centre, Walton Road, Wetherby LS22 5DZ
You can apply directly for this role at www.furza.co.uk/contact.
Furza is a graduate sales development organization, helping driven and motivated graduates start their career in sales and training them to be more successful faster.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs leeds sales development representative leeds entry graduate furza
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Sponsored MDS Graduate Scheme - Nationwide
EY People Advisory Services – Mobility and Reward Graduate Programme
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Sponsored Sales Development Representative / Business Development Representative
£30,000 Basic, £47,000 OTE
Remote (work from home), London
EY Finance Modelling Graduate Programme - Northern Ireland
Project Management Programme May 2023 - Nationwide