Sales Development Representative, Italian Speaker, Scandit
Job title: Sales Development Representative (Bi-lingual fluency in English and Italian)
Sector: Mobile Computer Vision, IoT, Enterprise Data Capture, Auto-ID Technologies
Competitive basic salary with uncapped commission
Founded in 2009 as a spin-out from the prestigious ETH in Zurich, with a host of awards to their name including top 25 IoT start-up company to watch and one of Europe's most promising "Super Scale-ups" in 2019, Scandit is a trailblazing force within the enterprise SaaS sector. Their innovative products are transforming the way companies and consumers interact with everyday objects.
With their disruptive computer vision, augmented reality, and machine learning technologies, Scandit have created a suite of software products that are already finding global name-brand recognition with customers such as Sephora, DHL, Levi Strauss & Co, among many others.
As part of their growth plan, Scandit are currently searching for energetic and driven graduates to join their team as Sales Development Representatives.
- Competitive basic salary with uncapped commission
- 15 days of endorsed commercial training
- Pension contributions
- Warm and welcoming work environment that include a variety of social events
- Increasing autonomy as you become more acquainted with the role
- Multilingual, diverse and inclusive culture
Based in a highly desirable co-working office space in Central London
you will be a key part of Scandit's global sales team and have
the opportunity to grow with the business as it continues to scale up
around the globe.
- Work closely with a world-class Marketing & Sales organisation in an instrumental "linchpin" role executing creative targeted campaigns for the accounts in your remit
- Proactively generate leads and opportunities through targeted research, social selling and prospecting
- Employ excellent communication and negotiation skills to elicit discussions with senior stakeholders around their business needs, with the aim of booking qualified appointments
- Partner with the Account Executives to work strategically on a target list of named accounts
- Collaborate with the Sales Management teams to ensure the sales process is improved and streamlined
- Effectively maintain Salesforce.com - keeping detailed and accurate notes of all sales-related activities
- Educated to degree level
- Bi-lingual fluency in English and Italian
- Preferably 1 year of sales or related market experience with software/SaaS
- Highly adaptable
- Excellent written / spoken communication skills
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Coachable with a strong desire to learn and succeed in technology sales
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in
this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected
characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and
welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than
happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements
as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london sales development representative italian speaker scandit pareto law
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Sales Consultant
Up to £26000.00 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited
EY Consulting Graduate Programmes
Competitive starting annual salary
South West, West Midlands, North West, Scotland, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Manchester
Commercial Manager (£50,000) - TPP
Graduate programmes in Risk Assurance with PwC - Autumn 2021
South West, Bristol
Tutor - London - Explore Learning