Sales Development Representative (German Speaking)
Fast-growth SaaS company looking for a Sales Development Representative with proficient German language skills!
Selling to growth-focused e-commerce brands to help drive sales with highly relevant marketing campaigns
Recently raised Series B round of funding of $150 million
Salary: £32k Basic + £20K OTE
Our client is a a fast-growth SaaS company helping e-commerce businesses drive more sales with highly relevant and targeted email, Facebook and Instagram marketing campaigns. They allow their clients to combine data with website behaviours to target, personalise, analyse and optimise their marketing. They are growing 100% year on year and have and are experiencing a period of rapid growth. Headquartered in Boston, they are now looking for a Sales Development Representative with Native English and business-proficient levels of German to join their London team!
- Perform persistent outreach
• Be the first line of communication for all inbound enquiries
• Book meetings for your Account Executive team
• Be able to clearly and articulately deliver our Value proposition
• Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunities
- Manage to agreed KPIs and pipeline performance metrics
- Keep CRM and all other tools up to date with clean information
• Liaise with Sales and marketing providing feedback and suggestions for future campaigns and product enhancements.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growth company selling into the e-commerce industry which is booming despite a global pandemic. They are hoping to hire an SDR with language skills in Spanish or Italian to help them penetrate the EMEA market. The company is continuously innovating and and is the market leader in their sector.
- Competitive salary
• Young, vibrant and dynamic office environment in Central London
• Opportunity to travel to global company events
• Venatrix Sales Academy
Venatrix is a graduate recruitment solutions provider run by graduates for graduates.